Hubstadt

Who Knew

Rodney Melvin is a great driver and I like to see him win, But does anybody think thathe could of passed O'Neal without the penalty. O'Neal was super fast and looked like he had it won.

The only way to pass was for someone to make a mistake in traffic with lap cars. O'Neal had bee very strong with open track in front of him. The caution at which O'Neal was penalized was late enough in the race that with the field down to 12 cars remaining it would have been open ground to the checkers. They would not have gotten into lap traffic again.

The O'Neal thing happend before half way. I remember Melvin caught up to lap traffic and some crashed right in front of him and Melvin even clipped them with the right side of his car. After that restart, there were not many laps left and only about 12 cars running.

O'Neal also had a couple of instances late in the race that he got into the wall when he jumped the cushion a couple of times and really lost momentum, if Babb had been close enough, he could of taken the 2nd spot from O'Neal. But they were too spread out at that point.

Jimmy D. I still think you and REAL RACE FAN should of taken me with you guys for this road trip. :( Then you would seen it all with 4 eyes LOL!!!! For some reason you guys won't take me with you. Ranee would probally be happy that some mean old lady is going to protect her boys!!!! LOL!!!

One day guys one day you are taking me on the road!!!!! That's a warning :eek: :D ;)

Back