Huge release from Tony Stewart Camp come Saturday

The Gardener

Ive been reading that TSR is going to have a major press release at the World Finals this weekend in Charlotte. The release will be on Speed TV on Saturday during the live telecast. From what Ive been reading and hearing it looks like TSR is going to start a new sprint car series. Like I said I have no clue if thats true or not so be sure to tune in to Speed Channel this Saturday night to see what all the hype is about and to watch 2 champions being crowned with the Sprints and Late Models.

Now lets not get ahead of ourselves...we do not know that for sure. he has made it known he is NOT a fan of this "tire war" the World of Outlaws have started...I think its either...

A) He will pull his teams out of the World of Outlaws
or
B) He will indeed start his own racing organization

Either of these 2 announcements will more than hurt the World of Outlaws...believe me people, I am NOT a Donny Schatz fan but a World of Outlaws roster without Donny Schatz isnt very appealing. Plus, Steve Kinser has made it known he is onboard with Schatz about not caring for the tire war neither. Can you imagine the World of Outlaws surviving without Schatz or Kinser??

I was just thinking you know what I would love to hear?? Tony Stewart announce Saturday that he will indeed pull his 2 teams out of the World of Outlaws and will support Emmett Hahns ASCS series and will be a huge promoter and will help with funding, bringing on SEVERAL big named sponsers! I can see DIRT Motorsports filing for bankruptcy the very next day!! Bye Bye Anarchy! They call the New York Yankees the "Evil Empire"...Im starting to call the World of Outlaws that!!

Reportedly Stewart and Emmett Hahn have teamed up to start a new series based mainly in OH, IN and PA let along around here. Their series will run at Hoosier tire tracks. Granted until Tony or Hahn say something about it who knows. However listen to this interview with Bubba the Love Sponge and Danny Lasoski. If you have kids make sure they are not around because there is a few bad words. This is one wild offseason! Posts your thoughts about this subject. Will it work? Any concerns? here is that interview,

http://www.blackswampgraphics.com/BubbaShow.mp3

I guess I missed the big announcment what was it? All I heard was that he was sponsoring the 1z? car next year.

I guess I missed the big announcment what was it? All I heard was that he was sponsoring the 1z? car next year.

So far thats been it Bruuuuce. Not surprising since Jessica has been seen a lot with TSR the last half of the year. However with it being so quiet now about this new series that can not be a good thing. I would of thought by now something would of been released if a new series was going to start. I could be wrong, but if a new series is going to start IMO a release needs to happen soon. I mean it's only 3 months until Florida's Speedweeks kicks off.

Back