Humble JimmyD

qwaynick

The Original Q
Everytime you see Jimmy at the track he's just out there doing his thing. A man in the mix taking pictures and going about his business. Never gloats about his accomplishments at STLRACING.com. Doesn't wear his shirts and stand strategically so people can see him. Most of the time you'll just see a devilish grin on his face that's pearing from behind his camera.

I just wonder one thing about this man that has created a cozy little home for all of the dirt crazed STL race fans. Does he ever sit in front of his computer and think, "DAMN, I've really got something here"? Does he ever think to himself, these selfish people don't realize what all I do for them? If it weren't for me they wouldn't have any of this!

Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't! But I just want to thank him for making sure all we see is the fruits of his labor on this website, and that devilish grin from behind the camera! You're appreciated in my world Jimmy!

Just wanted to give thanks where it's due. Been surfing around the site all day today and can't imagine just how much work has gone into everything that is here now or had been in the past. It's amazing and I'm greatful!

I'll stop being sappy now and get back to beind an idiot now!

I'll Second that, I'll Give thanks where it is due also Thanks JIMMY D (And Millsey I think he puts alot of good info on here also)

I'll third that notion but I'll also add that without the race fans and racers, there would be no site and it works both ways. There are so many including Millsey, Trashdog, PITDRIFTER, MAVERICK, and so many more who keep us all informed. Jimmy does an awesome job but the reality is he can not be at all tracks all the time and there are so many helpers who deserve some credit too. Race fans looking out for race fans. It's an awesome site and such a great format for us all to be heard and also learn in the process.

All racetracks should honor the contributions that Jimmy Dearing has put forth, as he also helps put fans in the seats!

ever grateful also,

RacerRod

i agree

A lot of people dont know what the racing community is like until they expierence it 1st hand...there is nothing like it...every one watches ever one's back i know i have never met any one in the racing community that has been stuck up or mean to me anyways....this site is a great one...has so much info on races going on in other areas that i know i cant be at...and i get all my info here...and with out this site i would still be wondering what tracks are racing and which ones aren't...its a great site Jimmy and i know im not the only one who thinks that obviously....now i only have 3 words to say which i know every one else know

LETS GO RACIN'

I have to agree, this is an awesome site! Not only do all of us junkies get to talk to one another/insult & instigate, but we get race results near immediately, updates on racing community members, and a place to vent. Thank you Jimmy!

Back