Hunting Ground

baze6727

I realize this is off the racing topic, and a little late to be looking. The land which i bow hunt for deer was just sold two days ago by the owner without notice, so here I'm out of bow hunting so far. Just seeing if anyone knows of any property owners in the Clinton County or surrounding counties that i could contact regarding bow hunting. Thanks, Jared

You might want to check out the public hunting areas around Carlyle. I've never gone out there, but my brother has, and he always had good luck. Make a trip over to the office by the beach, and I think they have a map of the areas.
There is alot of ground that people don't even know is public. It should tide you over till the magical private ground comes around. I public hunt in Johnson, Jackson, Pulaski. I never have any hunter walk up on me. The farther away from the road, the less chance of seeing another hunter. (but the farther you have to cart the deer)
Keep putting out the word, You'll find some. Good luck
Adam

Jared, if nothing else has worked out for you, my uncle in law bow hunts and he is from Beckemeyer..... His name is Jeff Maier, not sure if you know him. Give me a call if you are interested and I'll get you some info..... 618-335-1982 Jordan

Back