I-44 Speedway Announces 2010 Rules and Classes

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Lebanon, Mo: I-44 Speedway has decided on it classes for and rules for the 2010 season. The track will be running LateModels, Modifieds, Street Stocks, Pure Stocks and starting a new 4-cylinder class.

“We are trying to get our rules as economical as possible, while still trying to keep the quality of competition in mind,” said Brennon Willard. “We have put a lot of thought into the rules and consulted racetracks all across the country and we feel like this rule package and with these classes of cars is the way to go. With us getting our rules out for next year now, this will let everyone be prepared and get a head start on the changes that we are making.”

There is a brief summary of rules now posted on the website under the rules section. The full version of the rules will be published in the next couple of weeks.

The track is still undergoing major renovations. The dirt is completely off of the pavement and repairs to the pavement will be under way soon. The schedule is still on hold but should be announced in the next couple of weeks. For more information please visit our new website www.i44speedway.net.

Back