I-44 Speedway Announces Practice Dates Preparing For April 29th Opener

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Lebanon, Mo.- Officials at Missouri's only NASCAR Sanctioned and active Asphalt track, The Lebanon I-44 Speedway have announced the scheduled open practice dates in preparing for the April 29th season opener.
Saturday April 22nd the track will be open for practice from 1-6PM while the Speedway will also hold an open night of practice on Friday night, April 28th from 5-7:30PM.
I-44 Will open the 2017 season on Saturday April 29th with a 50 lap Pro Late Model feature paying $1200 to win with $100 going to the fastest qualifier in the Late Model Class along with full shows for Modifieds, Street Stocks and Chargers.
For the April 29th opener, practice will begin at approx. 5:30 till 6:15 with Qualifying for the Modifieds and Late Models to start at 6:30 and Racing action to start at 7:30.
Grandstand Gates will open at 6PM with Tier Parking gates to be announced
New formats for 2017 include Time Trials for Modifieds and Late Models with the fastest 6 each advancing to the Dash Series season long event while Street Stocks and Chargers will open draw weekly and qualify through heat races.
For more information visit the website at WWW.I44Speedway.Net and join our large following on Facebook.

Back