I-44 Speedway to Hold Final Rules Meeting

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Lebanon, MO: I-44 Speedway is excited to announce that the final rules meeting for the 2010 Season. The rules meeting will be by class starting at 2:00 pm Sunday January 24 at the Sleeper United Methodist Church Activity Center.

The Late Model class will start the meetings off at 2:00, with Modified following at 2:30, Street Stock at 3:00 and Pure Stock and Charger together at 3:30. There will be copies of the rules available at the Racers Reunion on Saturday in Springfield, and at the speedway office at Willard Quarries in Lebanon. The rules are also available for download on the tracks website www.i44speedway.net.

The drivers meetings will go over changes made in the original rules, as well as plans for the 2010 season at the speedway. The public is welcome to attend, and all interested drivers are encouraged to be there to not only hear the rules but to also voice their opinions.

The Sleeper United Methodist Church is located at the Sleeper exit on Interstate I-44 at the 135 mile marker. Get off the Sleeper exit and head East on the North outer road. The church is located about a half mile down the outer road on the left hand side with the giant cross on top of the hill. For more information visit the track’s website www.i44speedway.net or call the speedway at 417-532-2060.

Back