I-44 Speedway to Hold Rules Meetings

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Lebanon, MO: I-44 Speedway is excited to announce that they have decided to hold a rules meeting for all classes to discuss the rules for the 2010 season. There will be two separate meetings in order to divide up the classes, with both meetings being held at the Sleeper Community Center at the Sleeper United Methodist Church.

The meeting for the Modifieds and Late Models will be Thursday June 11, 2009 at 7:00 p.m.. The Street Stock, Pure Stock and Pro-4 meeting will be the following Tuesday, June 16, 2009 also at 7:00 p.m.

Bruce Handley will be the running Technical Inspections at the race track and will be at the meetings to discuss the rules. The public is welcome to attend, and all interested drivers are encouraged to be there to not only hear the rules but to also voice their opinions.

The Sleeper United Methodist Church is located at the Sleeper exit on Interstate I-44 at the 135 mile marker. Get off the Sleeper exit and head East on the North outer road. The church is located about a half mile down the outer road on the left hand side with the giant cross on top of the hill. For more information visit the track’s website www.i44speedway.net or email Brennon Willard at brennonwillard@gmail.com.
Brennon Willard
I-44 Speedway

Back