I-55 Count Me Out!!!! This is getting out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.

racing_fan2

racing_fan2
I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVER PAID MORE THAT $25 TO ANY RACE AT I-55....THIS IS RIDICULOUS...for $10,000 to win show!!!!

16th Annual DIRT LATE MODEL DREAM $40.00 $100.000 to win

40th Annual WORLD 100 $42.00 $43,000 to win

Reserved seats are $30 in advance and $32 on Sept. 18. General admission is $28 in advance and $30 on Sept. 18. If you're going to the pits, pit passes are $35 for DIRTcar Members and $40 for non-members. To join DIRTcar, sign up at http://www.DIRTcarMembers.com.

To get your seat, order online at http://www.worldofoutlaws.com/tickets, or call 636-479-3219.

Oh but now you get a free pit pass if you bring a pepsi bottle....... Why not just lower the price all the way around. $20-$25 in the stands is more than enough and $30-$35 for pits.

Hopefully the drivers see this and buy general admission tickets first!!!

Oh but now you get a free pit pass if you bring a pepsi bottle....... Why not just lower the price all the way around. $20-$25 in the stands is more than enough and $30-$35 for pits.

Hopefully the drivers see this and buy general admission tickets first!!!

This is a PEPSI promotion and the deal with bringing a Pepsi bottle is the way they want it done...
I guess drivers could do that, but they would have to go get in line at the main grandstand entrance and buy a ticket and have their Pepsi bottle there just like any other fan. This offer can only be done at the main grandstand entrance... Also, the pit area will open before the grandstands do, so they would also have to wait for the grandstands to open if they got their earlier.

I have to agree with racing_fan2 - the price is a little high for a show at I-55 and I think I will be staying home I have been debating on if I wanted to go or not but I don't think for that price it is worth it at I-55.

I already said I wasn't going to go. How many people on this thread and the other one, who have been complaining will stay at home and not go. Maybe a few will but that will not make a difference. Pevely will see that they can get away with charging $30.00 to get in for a $10,000 to win show and keep doing it.

I guess the Dodge Ram 50 at Tri-City that night before is too high priced as well since it is $25 for $7,000 to win and they don't have to pay the $20,000 WoO sanction fee either.

I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVER PAID MORE THAT $25 TO ANY RACE AT I-55....THIS IS RIDICULOUS...for $10,000 to win show!!!!

16th Annual DIRT LATE MODEL DREAM $40.00 $100.000 to win

40th Annual WORLD 100 $42.00 $43,000 to win

Reserved seats are $30 in advance and $32 on Sept. 18. General admission is $28 in advance and $30 on Sept. 18. If you're going to the pits, pit passes are $35 for DIRTcar Members and $40 for non-members. To join DIRTcar, sign up at http://www.DIRTcarMembers.com.

To get your seat, order online at http://www.worldofoutlaws.com/tickets, or call 636-479-3219.

How much did you spend on gas to use that $40 ticket in Ohio? Seems to me you are getting a little bit less of a show for a lot less $$$ in Pevely. We should be thankful to have the option to see as many $10,000 to win shows in our neighborhood as we do.

If it is ridiculous, then the stands will not be full. Time will tell. Maybe you will be right.

TK

If the weather cooperates, it will be crowded. The big specials at Pevely do well (Ironman, Pepsi Nationals, Fan Appreciation, and Nickel Night).

The few local fans they lose, they will gain 10-fold with the travelers/non-regulars.

I think the prices are getting out of control at all the tracks!!! It sure would be nice to see lower prices. We also need to realize the economy is in bad shape and its hard on everybody!! If you love the dirt races you will pay it and support you local track!!!

I'll pay the price for both nights and see some really great racing. And I'll drive from about 170 miles away to do it........and be happy as hell the whole time.

Use the money that you would have used to go racing on the rain out dates. You would have enough to attend one of the more pricey ones. I know there have been plenty of rain out dates. The season is almost over I know I will be missing all the great racing the area has to offer.

Wow 40.00 for a pit pass?I could see that if you were going to see 200 cars but 35 at max. That just sealed the deal for me I'm going to sikeston to the drags instead. cost me 50.00 to run super pro. Ya its a drive 3 hours from my house. but it will be the first time i ever missed the nationals. At lease i'll get a chance to win a little back.Good luck to the locals, Jim

count me in some of you guys will pay the big bucks for the dune buggies but not lates amazing 6th Annual DIRT LATE MODEL DREAM $40.00 $100.000 to win

40th Annual WORLD 100 $42.00 $43,000 to win why post this its like apple and oranges

28.00 for an ADVANCED purchased ticket...bring the 20 oz pepsi bottle, and you are getting a World of Outlaws late models ticket with a pit pass

That's not a bad deal

I will also be at both races. Then the next weekend going to Brownstown Indiana for the Jackson 100. Not saying I have money. Just willing to pay to watch the best form of racing in country.

count me in some of you guys will pay the big bucks for the dune buggies but not lates amazing 6th Annual DIRT LATE MODEL DREAM $40.00 $100.000 to win

40th Annual WORLD 100 $42.00 $43,000 to win why post this its like apple and oranges
LOL They dont realize $100 in gas to get there. Plus a place to stay and so forth!! Must not like the races that much to miss a good show like that. over what $10 dollars higher!! there will be people from alot of different states there and i meet a new one every year and they say they wont miss this race for nothing. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back