I-55 is Racing 7-3-10

The Talker Guy

The Talker Guy
It's official, I-55 will be open for the Summer Nationals tomorrow night!

Please note, to give the track crew time to work with the outer pit areas, they are advising travelers, and anyone planning on arriving early, that the pit gates will not be open until around 3:00 PM.

Hang out at the truck stop or Wally World 'cause no early birds will be allowed into the pits.

Sorry ZESTY BOYS, but things have got to be taken care of and it will take some extra time. Save me some fish and a puppy.

Thanks!

TTG/MM

I dnt see how they can the river is almost ready to flood 61/67 dnt see the road opening up anytime soon. Mr Dearing can u confrim if there open because by the water levels there not going to be able unless the trucks can float.

If we do get this in can someone please post the times of everthying such as hotlaps and what time there qualifying... thsnks and this is starting to turn into a joke its either there racin or there not they need to figure it out so people can have time to decide if they can go to another track or not... hopefully they run this... well if someone could post the times it would be appreciated thaanks

The track has stated what they are doing. They are racing.

Hotlaps at 6:15pm with qualifying immediately following hotlaps.

bad dead horse, bad dead horse!! i beat you!!

They said they're racing, be happy and load your hauler!

as of 10 mins ago water is about a foot above road. i too thought it was 32.5 for water to be at edge of road but depends i guess on where everyone is looking at the crest level

if the road is flooded pevely won't open the road unless it's open from the other side. so is this a stall tactic or is it realy open? Listen before you say Im sturring the pot all Im saying is people are coming a long way hopefully for a reason.

Do any of you look at the river level forecast? It is supposed to drop a full foot by 7am tomorrow and another 5-6" by 1pm tomorrow!

Back