I-55 is RAIN OUT 07/30/2011

wackymac19

Nickel night will be reschedule at a later date !!!

Michael McGinnitey

mike,,as you know we broke the motor in hot laps last week,was i to get a pit pass for this week or did they pay tow money??thanks,,lenny g.

Lots of rain in a little more than an hour and no sun. No way they could have raced.

267197_2313709680620_1185777830_33009437_3679835_n.jpg

Here is what came down from the race track during the rain. Was a smart call there was over 3 inches sitting on the infield after the rain. still sitting there Sunday. We got a lot on the kart track also.

yes the water went down and after the clean up with the help of all the racers the show went on. check out all the photos on facebook under the kid kart group. let them know what you think on here or facebook. this event was for the kids 5 to 8 years old only. there were drivers from all over the usa

The rain was really heavy in some localized areas. At my house in Steelville MO I didn't get a drop of rain yet 7 miles away in Cuba they had 2.5 inches in less than an hour. I was not surprised by the rain out and I'm glad it happened BEFORE everyone was already at the track.

Back