I-55 Late Models. Where are u racing?

vosevichs

The Crew
Where are you all racing this weekend? Come to Montgomery County Speedway and see what a wonderful track we have. Let's see how many we can get this weekend.

And not just the late models. Bring your Modifieds, and Sportsmans too.

Everybody come on out bring the family and friends and lets have a great weekend.

You might see a few like Ed Dixon, Mike Hammerle, Steve Shive and Brian Collins, just to name a few.

Don't expect many Pevely modifieds. The modifieds usually turn out in force for support on the WoO show.

The Modifieds run for a bigger purse with the WoO and that is why they will stay as well as it it points for UMP and the track.

I figured as much with the Mods and sportsman. We're just trying to get as many people as we can out this weekend.

last time i saw mel i asked if he would run a semi open sportsman show on the second day of a two day show,can you imagine whitey with the wing on top at that place,,,

mike44 said:
Nobody's going to Lake Ozark Speedway to try to get into the MARS/O'REILLY LMRA clash?

Team Lucky Dog is headed to Lake Ozark.

Tim Manville will be running the Clash in the #33 LM and Bobby Dauderman will be racing in the #18 Mods.

Good Luck to both of them!

I'd imagine some will travel to Highland.

lets hope they'll actually slap some water on the track this week.

maybe if everyone brings a bucket full, we could get enough to stop the train show...

00BusDriver said:
Team Lucky Dog is headed to Lake Ozark.

Tim Manville will be running the Clash in the LM and Bobby Dauderman will be racing in the Mods.

Good Luck to both of them!
Thanks. I'll be looking for them.

00BusDriver said:
If you happen to be down in the pits, stop by and tell them the BusDriver said go fast and turn left.....don't forget to turn left!

Later
Ok, I will.....that's a left, right?

Back