i 55 on speed!!!!!!

sloppyjoe

cirrhosis of the river
this is cool watching i 55 on tv. that 47 car sure is purtty on tv :D :D :D kinda neat durring the interview with birkhofer you could hear the talker guy too!!

Befuddled,

I think we can count Don Oneal, Shannon Babb and Billy Drake as a few of our guys. They've been racing around here and in UMP far longer than and more often than Extreme-Udtra and Hav-a-Tampa.

Many of the locals made the show straight out, a couple of the travelers had to get provitionals.

I think our guys had a good showing!

im sure shannon is one of our guys lol hes from moweaqua il outside of decatur.. ive always been a fan of his even when he just started. first night i went to a race saw him come from dead last to win been a fan of his ever since.

I think they meant 3L Matt Taylor in the final rundown. Matt's first TV race and they get his name messed up. :eek:

What a show that was. That first heat was great during the first few laps. How many lead changes were there??? Great show I-55! Cant wait for next year! :D

BEFUDELD lmao. but i can tell you, if danny haynes #47 had the backing that some of these guys have.......never mind i dont want this to start becoming a bashing post. j

I liked seeing I55 on TV but I think the announcers could have done a better job pronouncing some of the local guys names. Mark Oller and Billy Faust do not have names that difficult.

it was really neat and wut i thought was kewl was when they interviewed jim morrison that was neat the track looked bad fast

Back