I-55 on the 26th

If the weather breaks I will try to sneak one in. I have done early March before and it can get pretty darn cold. HWY 55 is all open with speeding cars and the track circulates cold air like a giant ceiling fan. It's okay for a few hours :)

Dig out the long johns and heavy coat and gloves and your best home made brew and the night will be warm and fuzzy !!!!!!!

Brent Kreke will be there with his Wild Bunch and racing his Bud Light, Miller Genuine Draft,Stag, Amstel Light, Corona, Falstaff,Coors Light, Keystone, Milwaukees Best, Heinekin Monte Carlo.

Hey Al will you have my special drink for me to? I didn't see you mention any whiskey on that list. Or will I need to bring my own. I still have a few drops of the moonshine from Bristol. :eek: It's some mighty powerful stuff there cowboy !!! I promise it will make the night much warmer !!!!

kreke13 said:
Brent Kreke will be there with his Wild Bunch and racing his Bud Light, Miller Genuine Draft,Stag, Amstel Light, Corona, Falstaff,Coors Light, Keystone, Milwaukees Best, Heinekin Monte Carlo.

I GUESS WE NEED TO CALL YA'LL THE BREW CREW!

JIMMY CUMMINS, GET YOU A STAG! IT'LL PUT HAIR ON YOUR CHEST. IT'LL HELP THAT BEARD YOU TRY TO GROW FILL IN ALSO! :D

Hey Al im gonna come to ur guys hauler!!!! The heke with runnin the cars lets just tailgate!!! We stopped by ur shop Friday night cause the lights were on but no one was there!!

Nic

dirtgirl said:
Dig out the long johns and heavy coat and gloves and your best home made brew and the night will be warm and fuzzy !!!!!!!

I was hoping you'd help me stay warm dirtgirl! But the home made brew sounds good too!!!! LOL!

You guys crack me up !!!! And there's no denying you were sitting with me :eek: LOL!!!! You guys can sit by me one on each side. Something like a Rose between two thornes :D Don't forget to have a meeting of the minds at intermission on the front stretch by the concessions area ! See you guys Sat Night!!!!!!!

I'd love to have somebody to sit by Saturday. Usually end up sitting by myself near turn 4 on the straight. If anyone has an extra seat and wouldn't mind sharing it with a slightly annoying "Q" let me know where to meet you at and I'll look you up!!!

Back