I-55 Pump out the infield porta pottys

vosevichs

The Crew
The track was a bit rough but we adjusted the car for that and got the car screaming.
But the infield porta potty's could gag a maggot!!!!!

Thank you for somebody saying something that was gross. The people working in the consession stand could hardley breathe. When you go to get food that whole snack shack smelled like sh**! Sorry but after having summer nats they should of known to empty them. When its hot out they should do it every week anyway!!!! Sorry JMO but that was gross!!!!!!

If you would let Sue know it would be taken care of just call the track and let her know. I'm almost sure that is done regularly, but if no one has brought that to their attention they have no clue there is a problem. But in all fairness with all the rain this last week maybe the trucks that pump them out couldn't get down in there to pump them out.
Just call Sue 1-636-479-3219 she will try to help you all out.

She just PM'd me. The pumper truck couldn't get to the infield because it was too wet. We don't get down to I-55 much. But we had good time. The car was fast. Next time we're parking on the other side.

See, she's a good lady and trys to do everything she can to make everyone comfortable. They all do more for all the drivers and fans than any of us will ever begin to know about. They put everyone else first before themselves and their families, that's why I get alittle upset when people are rude to them or about the track.
Not that this post was, but some are.
If you let them know about something they always try to do everything possible to fix it.

WELL---- Once Apon a Time I had what I thought was a GOOD FRIEND that scared me for life :( :( :eek: LOL!!!!!

It was scared .... But I am scarred as well... It was a tramatic event I must admit... I will never ever be the same ( sniff sniff ).
HA !!! Mike come on Honey I know you are sweet but you ARE NOT INNOCENT !!!! :rolleyes:
Just remember I owe you two ..... Just waiting for the right time :eek:

Gosh, I didn't see this conversation until now...

...because I was shoveling from the mulch pile. It's going, very slowly, but it's disappearing little bit by little bit. I've got almost 1/2 of the hillside completed. Today I put 4 wheelbarrows full on the flower bed around the lilac bushes, you know the ones Jimmy tried so hard to run over with his go-cart years ago.

Now to add my 2 cents worth, I want to say that I have a lot of respect for the Marler family, especially Chip, bless his heart! And for the last 2 weeks, I have had the most delicious ice cream drumsticks at I-55. Thanks Chip! :D

Back to the mulch pile tomorrow! :eek:

JP told me I needed to read this, now I'm glad I did!!

YES, I'm proud to say that "When this port a poty is rockin, look for DIRTGIRL -she's INSIDE!!!!"

Oh, I'm so going to get it!!!! I'd like to thank my family and friends for always being there for me when I needed you. Yes, mom, I did break the window when I was 8 even though I said my cousin did it. I did let air out of tires to teach people a lesson (seemed to be a habit with me, really).

I'd like to confess the rest of my sins, but that really seems to be all of them. Lisa, please make it quick and painless!!

Just saying watch your "BACKSIDE" you and my other friend :rolleyes: Real Race Fan.. "ALWAYS" watch your "BACKSIDE". :D

Never had the plesure of using the old johns. We're always in the infield and they allways had the porta pottys.

Back