I-55 Raceway Opening Night

purplepup

Has anyone heard from reliable sources on the status of opening night at I-55. Are they still playing the waiting game with Mother Nature?
I hope Saturday cooperates an I-55 is patient enough to try to get the show in.

I think they will do all they can to get the show in since Kenny will be there. What we need is the sun to come out and help dry things up.

Ray is working the track now. Unless Pevely gets an unexpected downpour, I-55 should be a go tomorrow night. The track crew will do everything possible to get the race in. With the WoO sprints coming in next weekend Ray and Kenny want a race night in before they arrive.

Track number is 636-479-3219.

TTG/MM

If the track workers get the track ready for tomorrow after all the rain we have had and no sunshine, we should all stand up and cheer!

I will give them a BIG pat on the back if the get the track ready. All i want to see is some racing.

I drove by the track earlier and seen them stocking the concession stand and doing other odds and ends work. I55 Should be a go for tomorrow night.

John Barr
The Trashdog

Cold? Ha.....nothing keeps a true racer off the track. Bring a blanket. Wouldnt be a first time anybody raced when its cold. Bring it on boys...lets go!!!

I called the track eairler today. I was told the race was on for tomorrow, was also told Kenny will be there with his late model. $10.00 for adults, kids 12 & under free.

Back