I-55 Raceway opens 2010 racing season this Saturday evening!

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Pevely, MO (March 25, 2010) After a long cold winter, racing finally kicks off in the Show-Me State at I-55 Raceway this Saturday, March 27th with a full program of UMP DIRTcar Super Late Models, UMP DIRTcar Modifieds, UMP DIRTcar Sportsman and UMP DIRTcar Pro 4 Stocks.

Bryan Collins, Tim Hancock and Jeff Herzog all return to defend their 2009 Championships at I-55 Raceway. Meanwhile, Pro 4 Stock Champion Jason Crump will make the transition from the Pro 4 Stock division to the UMP DIRTcar Super Late Model division leaving the door open for a new champion in that division in 2010.

The high banked 1/3 mile dirt oval at I-55 Raceway is well known throughout racing community for providing some of the most exciting side-by-side action in the country. Some of the best drivers from the Midwest will make their way to I-55 Raceway to compete in the season opener.

Adult grandstand admission is only $12 with kids 12 years old and younger admitted FREE. I-55 Raceway is located 30 minutes south of downtown St. Louis on Interstate 55 in Pevely, MO. For more information, visit www.i55raceway.com or call (636) 479-3219.

Back