I-55 Raceway Play Day Photos - 3/19/05

big mike said that car will be a number 67 oller i am assuming. i guess he had 2 cars there

Damn Jimmy, you sure aren't Wal-Mart..... LOL....

Nice pictures though. So are you liking your new camera yet???

Was the track as rough as it looked in the pics? Just curious because in a few pics the track didn't look too good. But then again i wasn't there so it may have been great. Hope everyone had a good time that went.

Tom

it was a lil rough in the middle of 3&4 danny haynes did a lil jumping around once that i saw. but i've seen awhole lot worse. and not to mention ray had his tonka toys on hand to roll the track. a very nice tonka toy at that. LOL

Yeah thats why i asked......I seen 3 and 4 had some ruts, etc. So i was just curious. Not that it really matters either way. :D :D

Tom

I just spent 3 days at West Plains racing in March No ruts there. Blacke from top to bottom and smooth as a baby's butt. Good racing I-55 needs lesssons from the Gibson boys.

smooth is fast. go to any of the big races (eldora, west plains, batesville) they are smooth and black from top to bottom. I don't even need black from top top bottom. Smooth track makes me happy. They didn't even have it smooth for practice what will it be like for opening night?

looking for info

can someone point me in the right direction on those mini mods? like where to purchase one, where they run ? and about how much cash flow it takes to get started. thanks

southern dwarf car assoc is the sanctioning body , black and smooth at west plains sure you weren't at I 70 speedway

have not ever been to I-70. 1st time ever at west plains. wish it was 2 hours closer. would love to race there on a weekly basis. only thing missing at the Stanfill Memorial were fans. Over 100 cars each night. only 100 people in the stands on Saturday night. Even less on Thursday and Friday nights. Side by side racing each night on a black track. Good clean racing

catfish said:
only thing missing at the Stanfill Memorial were fans. Over 100 cars each night. only 100 people in the stands on Saturday night. Even less on Thursday and Friday nights.

its march and its modifieds. bad combination if you lookin for fans. just ask godfrey. i agree that black top to bottom can be racier that a heavy track full of holes. give pevely a chance. a high bank track is harder to get smooth than a flat track. nice pics. really liked the old chevy's.

Back