I-55 Raceways kicks off their 2006 racing season this Saturday night!

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Pevely, MO (March 23, 2006) I-55 Raceway in Pevely, MO opens up their 2006 racing season this Saturday, March 25th. The U.S. Army presents the 2006 season opener featuring UMP Late Models, UMP Modifieds, UMP Sportsman and the Pro 4 Stock divisions.

With the forecasted cool temperatures, I-55 Raceway will get the racing started an hour earlier than normal, with heat races rolling out at 6pm. The pit gate will open at 3pm and the grandstands will open at 4pm. I-55 Raceway will also attempt to run the show as quickly and effeciently as possible to get the fans and racers out of the colder weather as soon as possible.

I-55 Raceway would also like to remind the racers that the UMP Late Model, UMP Modified and UMP Sportsman divisions will all have their heat races lined up by pill draw and passing points will determine the dash and feature lineups.

Fans are also reminded that their are several construction projects currently going on at the track including new restrooms and a new VIP tower and to please use caution around those areas and to please be patient as those projects will get completed as soon as possible.

I-55 Raceway is located 30 minutes south of downtown St. Louis on Interstate 55 in Pevely, MO. For more information, please contact the track at 636-479-3219 or visit www.i55raceway.com.

Back