i-55 rained out 6/14/08

dirt4me

harkins #39
got call from ray and he said we will be rained out for racing tomorrow.

I was down at the track, and the water is just over the pit road, and the lake is up to the road at the low spot.

pro-4's in benton 200 to win

We are having a pro4 race for the intermission of the monster truck race saturday and sunday at benton race park in benton mo $200 to win driver and one guest get in free for the monster truck show cars need to be here at 3pm for the pre show pit party it is monster jam summer heat show

It is flooded out and not the 'R' word. If you can't get to the track due to water, it has nothing to do with what is falling , but rather what is raising.

Blame Ray...

Figured I'd lightheartedly "stir the pot" before an idiot jumps on here and posts something serious...

(Ths is just a joke!)

I guess this is Ray's fault too? After all... if he would have put more water on the track last week... then there would have been more room for the water to go in the lake and creeks this week. But, since he didn't water the track last week... all THAT water is still in the lake/creeks as well.

Darn it Ray... after all these years...

LOL!

It's gonna end up being your fault... figured I'd help it along!

:D:D:D

(I guess I'll have to wait another week for the BBQ Pork)

28J, Your right it is Rays fault, he should have built a big dike at 61-67 to hold that mississippi back. LoL. I'm sure moonflow & a couple other bench racers will figure out a way to badmouth him.

call from Rey (9am 6/14)

Mornin' everyone! Ray just called me to ask if I could call some of the Pro-4 drivers and make sure they knew that the races were canceled. I said I would, but that a lot of us already knew. I called several, but have apparently got the wrong number for Ron Lyons. If anyone has the right number for him, can you please call him or send me the number privately?

Another side note...Ray said that he is hoping that by the weekend of the Summer Nat'ls, the water would be well on it's way to receding. So hopefully there won't be a need to cancel it!!

Also, if you know a driver, Pro-4 or other... it wouldn't hurt to call them just to make sure they are aware the race was called off.

Have a great weekend everyone! Hope to see ya next weekend!

28J, Your right it is Rays fault, he should have built a big dike at 61-67 to hold that mississippi back. LoL. I'm sure moonflow & a couple other bench racers will figure out a way to badmouth him.

Next time, figure out "the better part of valor", and use it before posting.

Back