I-55 Sat. April 3rd

CRAZYFAN

Ok racer's, who plans on racing at Pevely this weekend? Let's get a good car count for opening night, ok? :D

We plan to

Brian Eaves and the Full Moon Saloon sportsman #44 team plans to be there. It depends on how things go Friday night at Belleville.

Yeah, a freakin idiot that has 551 feature wins....HMMMMM
How many do you have????? I think he must be doing something right. If you are referring to they way he drove at Godfrey that is just sheer horsepower and not being afraid of the gas pedal and a lot of ruts in the track.

Originally posted by weracing8
oh good so he can drive like a frrakin idiot

I HOPE I CAN DRIVE 1/10 AS GOOD AS THAT "FRRAKIN IDIOT".

SHOOT, IF I ENDED MY RACING CAREER WITH 1/10 OF HIS FEATURE WINS THAT BE GREAT TOO.....:D WHAT WOULD THAT BE 55???? GREAT FOR MOST!!!!!

GO GETTEM' EASY!!!!!!!!:cool:

I heard that!!

If anybody ever deserved to be called a shu its got to be Ed, that guy must have a bowling ball bag to carry his n**s, he sure does have some.

And yes the whole Hoffman Motorsports gang will be there Too:cool:

Hey!

Hey, I started this thread to find out who is going to be at Pevely Saturday not to be bashing driver's. If you want to go bashing racer's make up your own thread. Now, who else plans on racing at I-55 this weekend? :confused:

weracing8 ?????

Originally posted by weracing8
oh good so he can drive like a frrakin idiot

You have been a member to this board less than 1 day. And you have made several anal retentive comments on here.. I find it
rather funny you are from Highland. Is that the Highland Center for smoking to much CRACK ????? Because I know alot of drivers and crews from Highland Ill that are fantastic people. Yep it must be the Highland Center. I'd say check back in you seem to be having some crack head issues!!!!! :eek: Good Luck in your treatment.....

Lisa

I spent the weekend in Bristol. You know where the tempers flare!!! I forgot to leave that part behind.. LOL !!! I am feeling kinda froggy. So I am laying low waiting for the flies to come out so I can pounce on them and chew them up and spit them out... :D :D How have you been chick amiga ?

Been VERY good. VERY happy and having the time of my life. I've got the new little neice (did I mention she's an angel??) and been spending lots of time with the family. Got some new friends, and been keeping tabs on the old. Can't beat it. We need to get together soon, girlie!

dirtgirl

That was pretty good dirtgirl. I don't have a problem with anyone "bashing" or being a critic but take it somewhere else but here. Your right, you did bring some of that Bristol outrage back here. We can use a little excitement now and then, right? ;)

Oh Crazyfan, dirtgirl is the best!! You have to see her in action!! (especially when you rock the port-a-potty on her - lmao!!!)

Back