I-55 this SAT. 7/25/09

wackymac19

Sportsman will run under the Fall Sportmans National rules !!!!!!!

PRO-4`s open to single and dual cams this Sat. ONLY !!!!!!!!!

Should be a Great NIght at I-55

Hey Mike when are you gonna let me drive the pace truck ? Think we can kick Joe out !!! :eek: :eek: We can always see if that hemi can handle it down around the pond :eek: :eek: ;)

Never mind, I got my own answer....http://www.i55raceway.com/

With Allied allowing twin cams at the Belleville race last Friday, and the one in August, and now this Saturday night, is this a sign of changes to come for next year? It would be good to know as far in advance as possible if that's the case.

No, I think it's because Highland is not racing this weekend due to their Madison County Fair. This allows the Highland cars to come to I-55 and race if they go by the Fall National rules.

Am I correct? ;)

will everybody be teched like the fall nationals? or is it just trust what the drivers say they got for equipment?any extra money for the sportsman?

Let's not forget it's the Madison County Fair at Highland, and maybe some drivers would want to take the night off to go there, or to a certain wedding taking place that day :D so not every Highland car will travel to Pevely. :rolleyes:

If all of them showed up we would leave straight from the track to go to church on Sunday. Hope a few of them come down though. Congrats to whoever is getting married.

Back