I-55 Track Prep

It seems like everyone is quick to jump on I-55 when the track is crappy. But, when they get it right like they did last night nobody has anything to say. Let me be the first to say WOW awsome job of track prep last night by the I-55 track crew. The track was BAAAAAD fast all night. I know mother nature has a ton to do with this but, I've seen it a lot worse with similar conditions.

Thank you Ray Marler and crew for an awsome night of racing.

Track was great, was hoping it would slick over, but the track still had 3 grooves and was great racing.

track prepared great and the show was kept moving in spite of the high car count and a ton of cautions in some of the heats...

Track prep has been like this for about four weeks now. I believe that Ray has been packing the track harder, and it's definately made for better racing.

Well said "Great Job Ray and entire crew!

Once again a great night as alway's. They deserve thumbs up on the entire night. I would of loved to see the show start few hours earlier. I missed a couple of great final races last nite. that is ok because It was my choice to leave early. I sure am thankful to be able to get such great results from this website. Nice to see a positive post on I-55. By the way the pits and stands were packed.

It was well worth the 150 mile drive, the track was awesome...Great Job I-55 crew. I was hesistant about coming due to the rubber down and dry slick race tracks I have attended this year. You have restored my confidence that a track can still be prepared to be racy.....Thankyou I-55, now lets hope Kevin can do the same thing next week

Back