I-70 QMA Annual Arrive and Drive

hmltn4

I-70 Quarter Midget Association will host our annual Arrive and Drive. This event allows children from the community the chance to Experience the Thrill of Driving a Real Racecar.

Saturday April 18, 2009 at the I-70 QMA Speedway, located on the Bond County Fairgrounds in Greenville, Illinois.

$10 for 10 laps in a real quarter midget racecar …… the same kind current NASCAR Drivers started in - Jeff Gordon, Ryan Newman, and Terry and Bobby Labonte to name a few. Participants are limited to children 5-15 years of age (Some size restrictions may apply). Drivers will be taken on a first come first serve basis.

I-70 QMA will supply the cars (of various sizes), all the safety equipment- Helmets / Gloves / Neck Braces / Arm Restraints & Seatbelts (all cars are equipped with a four point restraint system)

I-70 members will be on hand to instruct the drivers prior to being allowed on the track and only one driver will be on the track at a time. For safety reasons, children MUST wear long blue jean or denim pants, and socks and shoes

This is a great way for parents who are interested in getting their child into racing to test-drive a car before purchasing their own.

For more information about Quarter Midget Racing and maps to I-70 QMA, visit our website at http://www.i-70qma.com

** Parents or Guardian must sign a waiver at registration**

464101594_Rumt5-L.jpg

Back