i hate to tell everyone this but my house caught fire sunday around noon

bobbyfan48

Bobby Martintoni's #1
HEY GUYS

I HATE TO TELL YOU THIS ALL THIS BUT MY HOUSE CAUGHT FIRE SUNDAY MORNING AROUND 12 NOON IT STARTED IN THE KITCHEN THEY THINK IT WAS CAUSE D BY THE EXHAUST FAN ABOVE STOVE BUT BASICALLY THERE IS ABOUT 25000 TO 28000 DOLLORS IN DAMAGE THROUGH OUT HOUSE SMOKE AND WATER DAMAGE AND WE LOST MOST OF THE LINSIES MY 11 MONTH OLDS BOTTLES AND FOOD JUST SPEND 60 DOLLORS IN BABY FOOD AND IT IS ALL GONE WE HAVE GOT CHOLTES BUT THEY ARE WATER AND SMOKE DAMAGED SO IF ANY WAY POSSIBLE PLEASE HELP US OUT WE ARE HAVING TO STAY IN A SUPER 8 IN DOWN TOWN BELLEVILLE AND WILL BE LIVING IN MOTELS FOR ABOUT 2 TO 3 MONTHS WE ALMOST LOST OUR CATS THEY WERE FOUND UNCONOUS 2 WERE AND 2 WERE NOT

WITH ALL YOUR LOVE '

THE PRICE FAMILY :)

Mary I am so sorry about that . I don't have your information anymore. I will get the baby food cpns to you ASAP!!! Let me know where to mail. Call me at work 1-800-BEECHNUT ask for Lisa Jones. Or call me at home after 7:00 636-464-7268. I will get what you need out to you.

Lisa Jones

Wow can I relate. It has been a little over a year since my husband and I and our two kids lost everything in a house fire. What size clothes for everyone in the family? The racing community was there for us one hundred percent. We are glad to help as we were helped. Come on folks lets get these people back in there home and restocked.

Mary,

I have a crib mattress and a few other infant/toddler stuff. Let me know what you need and I will see if I have it or see if I can get it rounded up for you!

Laura

mary

ill be by sometime this week mary, ill let u have some of my clothes, and ill go out and buy linsies b/day presents early. call me babes if u need anything.

618-659-1910

sorry to hear about your house and the babies clothes. My wife is going to have a garage sale shortly, and there are tons of baby clothes for a lil girl (alot have been only worn a couple times at most). If you dont mind driving to Brighton, you are welcome to all you want. My lil girl is 3 1/2 now and i have a 10 month old son so we wont be needing the lil girl items.

PM me and I will give you a number to contact me, and directions to the house.

Like I said, let me know and we would be happy to help out.

Mary -
We had a fire in 1997 and definitely know some of what you are feeling! Please let us know sizes, etc. that you guys need - your racing family is here to help you!!!
Leigh Ann

I love that we can all agree to help out our fellow board members when we can't agree on anything else. :D I love this board. The needy always get our help. If I remember correctly Mary has been more than helpful in many times of need for our fellow board members. Let us know what you need we will get you through this girl ;) And remember one thing... You have everything you need your family and the cats. The rest is material and we can replace that. THANK GOD you are all okay
:)

Lisa

sizes

the baby
12 months
food
toys
shoes size 3

Me
shirts XL
shorts size 12
pants 12 and if they are strench kind L

My Husband
shirts XXL
pants 38
shorts i will have to get back to you

any help at all would help out greatly
thanks to you all

Im sorry to here this. I just moved back to my house 2 weeks agofrom a fire that we lost 80% of our goods. The fire happen in December so I know what your going through. Just remember, every body got out safe so you have the lord in your corner.Keep him in mind and you will get through it...My prayers are with you and your family. Sorry I can help more but Just to let you know, it will be ok... Hope you had Insurence. Check your paperwork and see if you have the up grade package.If you do, They have to upgrade your whole house, weather it electrical,plumming,ect. It help us out alot... Good luck and got bless..

room number is 219 phone number is 234 9670

room number is 219 phone is 234 9670 super 8 in belleville
things like food and toys and choltes size are 12 mo girls things
and xl woman shirt l pants
man 38 pats XXL SHIRT THANKS TO ALL WHO HELP

Sorry to hear that

I can relate to you I was a freshman when our house burnt down 4 years ago, I came home and had nothing but what I went to school with and this was Dec.18th right before x-mas.. I nearly lost my mom who has lupus, she was asleep on the couch in the living room and woke .. she decided to take film to wal-greens .. was gone about 20 minutes she came back and the whole house was in flames.. I was getting ready to have a yard sale.. I do have alot of ladies clothes.. Let me know what size and a place to drop these off.. Maybe check and see if the tracks will donate, where your husband races at.. Im sorry If I got any of that last info wrong.. I dont know you but I know how it is.. and Im willing to help...

we have some baby toys, my daughter and my 13 month old grandson live with us and he has plenty of toys that we would be more than happy to share, also some other baby items if you are intrested just pm me and we can get in touch

kelly

hey guys

hey guys

just wanted to thank everyone that is trying their best to help us out with everything but i messed up on my husbands size pants his size is 40 30 and my cell just got turned back on so you can reach me at 618-977-9088and once again thanks so much for trying to hep us out

Mary

Sorry to hear about the fire. I am having my Mom and Dad look thru their closet because they wear those same sizes. I'll be gone all weekend, but we should be able to send you something by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Please let us know if you need anything else!

~patti~

My grandparent's lost their house several years ago and the Red Cross told us to set up an account for donations at the local bank. They received clothes and other donations from friends and relatives, but the money from that account made a big difference for all the little things that they needed. I'm sure some people may not have clothes or toys to donate, but they would be more than happy to help out.

Back