"I have sold 4 Poster Ads and have checks in hand !!!"

36mmracer

Boyer Racing 52
I have sold 4 ads $50 ea.= $200 in hand. I hope to get a couple more.
The race is on !!!!!!!!!!!!! Marty Boyer #52 RAMS
P.S. Good job crystal on the Hubcap Store! Did we get a check? :confused:

Go Marty

Alright guys ! I think Marty just put out a challenge to you. He already has 4 and is planning on getting more !

Marty, When Terri called me this afternoon to tell me they would sponsor us, she said that she would get me the check in the mail. I made it a point to invite them to any of our meetings and told them that some of us will be coming up to MCS the first couple weeks of their racing schedule and we was looking forward to Thanking them in person ! These are some really good people and i know the RAMS will do them proud this season :) LD

WAY TO GO MARTY....Great job, but I think one
of the "Duck Brothers" is nippin' at your heels...
I'm thinkin' it was Brian who posted that he had
sold 2 the day after the project was announced..
this may prove to be the best fund raiser ever..

And the race is on....

TO MANY DUCKS said:
That Is Correct I Sold 2 Ads The Day After The Metingand
I Have 8 Ads Sold With Maybe 4 More Up My Sleeve.
UH OH, FELLAS........HE'S A MAN ON A MISSION!!!!!
Looks like he WANTS that extra CASH in HIS pocket. GREAT JOB!!!!!! Just what we need....a little bit of a challenge between you guys to get this season started off right. Now, not only will you battle it out on the track, we have taken it to the streets! :D Now, Marty, the challenge is back on you and the rest of the members!
GOOD LUCK to ALL of you!!!! Get out there and sell some ads. I did my part with the Corporate Sponsor.

:) Well, I don't think there is to many ducks, it sounds to me like the Rams could use more ducks like you. Keep up the good work. :)

36mmracer said:
I have sold 4 ads $50 ea.= $200 in hand. I hope to get a couple more.
The race is on !!!!!!!!!!!!! Marty Boyer #52 RAMS
P.S. Good job crystal on the Hubcap Store! Did we get a check? :confused:

Good job Marty, stop by when you get a chance and we will give you our add and check. Love you, Mom :) :) :)

Back