I heard a rumour....

bandit1881

M. Austin #81
Heard a rumor that Kevin and TCS bought the bowling alley behind turn two this past week...just wandering what the plans are for it

did the bowling ally close down? i havent been down that way lately but the last time i was down there i dont recall it being for sell but i could be wrong, the last time i remember to it was still up an running

Heard a rumor that Kevin and TCS bought the bowling alley behind turn two this past week...just wandering what the plans are for it
It is for sale... When I was at the Lucas show on Friday you can see behind the Bowling ally a track has been built I was told by some at Tri-City that is were Kevin is having the QM races on Saturday's. Don't know for sure but that's what I was told...

Qm track runs on sunday.. the bowling ally Kevin should buy it and turn it into a bar/ steak house there isnt any where around here to get a.great steak since ralph and charlies closed.in pontoon.

Qm track runs on sunday.. the bowling ally Kevin should buy it and turn it into a bar/ steak house there isnt any where around here to get a.great steak since ralph and charlies closed.in pontoon.

i'll help run the steak house and bar!

That property would be a get pickup for Kevin. Maybe someone would be interested in leasing the bowling alley. If nothing else it would give TriCity another entrance and exit for the track. We tailgated close to the bowling center for years and always had a quick exit through its parking lot after the races. :)

Back