I just had enough!!!!

Time and again it just kills me on the sloth like motions of the HIGHLAND flag man. Is there any possible way this guy could I dunno take something to be more attentive for the race? I dunno possibly move at the hips to look at turns 1 & 2 !!! Um, possibly watch the race??? Move the head from the left to the right possibly??? Last night was just horrible, I feel awful for all the drivers who ended up in piles, because he ( OMG can you believe NO favoritism here) just did not watch the race! You can not watch out for the drivers when your back is constantly facing turns 1 & 2. Unless your ***** has eyes you need to watch the race, not lean, and I dunno if you do not like your position I am sure someone would gladly help you out and take over! I do understand that the track was slick, but for gods sake dude, act like you atleast care a bit for the drivers and their cars or get off the stand and pass it on to someone else!!!

I understand that, then possibly "charlie" should then include the fact that he needs to watch ALL turns in the track, his delayed reaction time has caused alot of pile up in the last couple months of racin that i have attended there.... He needs to get on the ball!!!

O.K. then maybe Charlie should get up in the flag stand and maybe watch the whole track instead of the BACK straight-a-way wall with all the trucks in the infield there is no way he is able to see everything that goes on either...hence, there again, there has to be ajudgement call made :mad: , cause he doesn't have eyes in the back of his *** either.

Momma Drew/aka Debbie Drew
not afraid to post my name

Mamma i agree with you but you or anyone you know ever has a chance to stand up there you can see the track pretty good but if you have noticed the flagman has ripped his headset off because he wanted to make his own calls so now charlie rules all calls now

Well I don't know how Charlie can make a call in good faith when many a night I have watched him sit on the tire and just watch the cars coming around turn 2 onto the back stretch....Just isn't fair for the drivers or good for business, result....low car counts. If thats the case he's putting himself out of business.

Its one person and usually theres cars all over the track, it would be kinda hard to patrol like 18-20 cars (if its the feature) and 4 turns, Im sure hes doing a fine job.

He has 2 corner men to help watch the track also so does it really matter which way he is turned !! And well maybe 1 1/2 Jacober pretty much runs his Butt off and the other corner man is a shackman lol sorry had to say it but its true!!

lol the car count every week should show how good charlie is lol what 13 latemodels lol 12 mods come on. charlie ****s theres no way around it highland is heading down hill and im sure wont be around aftre a couple yrs unless charlie is gone

i think it's bull that charlie lets the hornets race before the bombers. i had enough of that crapp!!!! they take a freakin hour to run one lap. oh why didnt charlie have a hornet consi? to many hornets on that track saturday night hornet's are just junkyard throw backs

kartracer65 said:
lol the car count every week should show how good charlie is lol what 13 latemodels lol 12 mods come on. charlie ****s theres no way around it highland is heading down hill and im sure wont be around aftre a couple yrs unless charlie is gone

OK.....Kartracer65

Granted Highland has had some low car counts in some of their classes mainly Sportsman right now is struggling for the bigger car counts but they still put on a good show!! Highland Crew and Charlie must be doing something right for us to have such good car counts and like I said granted we have had some low nights all the big car counts make up for it!! Here are some figures from Highlands web site I might be 2-3 off due to some conscies but none the less still awesome car counts!

LM'S- Have had 18-20+ on a Regular basis
Mods Have had 20+ Julys count has been somewhat down
Sportsman-15-20 some nights have been low as 10-13
Bombers Have had 20-25 on a Reg basis
Hornets- Have had 25-30 on a Reg. Basis

So ya some of the classes are going up and down I still have to say Charlie is doing something right because they all come to Highland I expect Sportsman class will be better next year considering we have alot of Hornet drivers that will probaly wanna move up in classes maybe even 2 classes to a Sportsman!!

I say to all the classes good job and thanks for putting on a good show and having fun racing !! And to Track prep good job but would love to see more highside racing but smoothe track is good .

normally is key word 3efan.. normally.... sat night wasnt normal.. high car counts.. getting late.. thats not normal.. we get paid more and should get to run before the bumper busters...and there was a time limit put on both the sportsman and the hornets.. they were not enforced.. go figure..i remember a few weeks into the year when we had high car count.. and went over curfew like 5 minutes.. and bombers were still aloud on the track.. it was only like 7 after when i checked my watch after the hornets got done...

Back