I need help with Kids Day preparation

Millsey

I've already got some things lined out for Kids Day and even Play Day as Ski Cola has signed on to provide some goodies for Kids Day. What I'm needing is help from some of our Junior ATV racers to not only get the word out about what we'll be doing that day, but I especially need to get things lined up with a couple of our younger racers to help show the proper way to race (especially from a safety standard).... I had some people lined up to do that last year, but because we didn't do Kid's Day it just fell to the wayside.

help

Jeff, I know that Kayla will definately help, then we have Kyle brown i will call doug tonight and see if kyle can be here.

date, time, place

I've already got some things lined out for Kids Day and even Play Day as Ski Cola has signed on to provide some goodies for Kids Day. What I'm needing is help from some of our Junior ATV racers to not only get the word out about what we'll be doing that day, but I especially need to get things lined up with a couple of our younger racers to help show the proper way to race (especially from a safety standard).... I had some people lined up to do that last year, but because we didn't do Kid's Day it just fell to the wayside.
Where's it at, what date, and what time. Will Mike be able to help you out, we have a 400ex and a 200es, could do safety, can bring what safety stuff it takes to race one. pm

Back