i refin; 150cc Dap t60

2 Strokin

SMOKIN NITRO
Hey Doug,
Got your money order today, I will finish up the top end and have it ready to ship next week. Also found a dual manifold for 34mm Mikuni's, would you rather have them or the 380's?

Let me know on the carb's
Mark H

Walls have ears!!

Mark, We need to be careful of what we post on here.There are spys everywhere! I'll send you a PM,or give you a call.
Thanks I Refin:D

that dap wont cut it against a 160 sudam. come on out sunday to see for yourself. dont get to close to the track the preasure from the exaust will blow you over.

I think you would be better off if you used dual hr 191's instead of the small carbs you planed to use.

Lost What??????????????????

Pork, I haven't lost a thing! Actually I've found It ! ! !:eek: :eek:

Tom, NO-ONE is talking to YOU !!!!! Please! learn how to spell !! KnuckleHead:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Racing75 Why would you want to use so big of carb for dual setup. Its proven that's a waste. I'd like to know who's building a 160cc Sudam, I've seen a 150cc and watched it litterly explod internally. The liner is way to thin to do that.

Mark H

you use a tkm 150cc jug and short stroke sudam for 160cc if you use a long stroke sudam crank you can get 189cc. for the carbs most people use a 34mm carb for 100cc so if you go over 160cc you need to flow more air.

Sun. not 4-sure

Pork, What's "inside thing" mean?? I haven't started anything.Tom needs to take up stamp collecting or knitting.I'm not sure about Sun.,bad weather moving in,$20 pitpass,ect.:eek:

racing75, I dont know you and obviously you dont know me. But I would really like to know what bore and stroke you use to 160cc and 189cc. Also please explain to me why would you take off a Sudam cyl. and replace it with an old TKM. Heck a stroked 131cc Sudam, either Parilla or PCR would make 3-5hp more than a 150cc TKM. I think we better reconsider who is all talk and who has some knowledge about what they are talking about.

Mark H

yes a stock sudam might make more hp than a stock tkm but we are not talking about stock. a 53 mm stroke crank is all you need.

I think i do know you, i met you at bedrock hope, to see you sunday you will see a 189.

see ya there doug

doug we had this talk on the way springfeild last week

you will be there sunday to help us i will get you a pitpass goofball:) :D

pork

project k&k racing

OK why would you put a shorter stroke in a Sudam or a TKM??????????
Are you a heavy drink or a flower child from the 60's???????????
TKM's opens have a 54mm and some had 56mm cranks, Sudams area 54mm bore and 54mm stroke stock. Many of the old style Sudams have K30 cranks in them which makes it a 130cc. The newer Sudams have a 57mm stroke which makes a 131cc.

Mark H

Back