I still want to have the Wannabees down at Fredericktown

Millsey

I'm not going to give up on you guys... I know once you've raced at Fredericktown you'll want to come back.... What do I have to do to get you to try us?? What about Aug. 15th??

Let me know.... (573) 747-0566 or millsey@jcn.net
or just tell me right here!!

directions?

I cannot remember street names for nothing, I'm sure Millsey will help you out though. Gates open at 5 and racing at 7. Fredericktown is a good track for the 4 cylinder cars.

Track info and how to get there

Track info. and directions: Fredericktown Raceway is a 1/4 mile banked (semi D-shaped) oval with a red clay racing surface that offers 24 degree banking and an outside containment perimeter of manufactured guard rail.

DIRECTIONS: From North...take US Hwy 67 South to Fredericktown exit...left on Hwy 72 to courthouse square...go right on South Main to Marvin street...left on Marvin street to Marlowe St./County road 204...turn right and watch for sign on the left.

From South...take Hwy 72 to Texaco station/Chambers Drive..left on Chambers Drive to stop sign..turn right on Z hwy to first left (concrete bridge)/Chambers Drive...turn left and go to top of hill to the stop sign...turn right an Marvin St. to first stop sign @ Marlowe/County rd. 204...turn left on Marlowe and watch for sign on left.

Back