i55

twistedracer

well fisher cheated up car must have been sick because the other two cheated up cars #31 mark todd and the #49 justin mccallister beat him well two races in the year and you can see who will the points who will get second and third yea they do it nascar to but when the get cought and the always do they get fined i can see its not to fun for the stock cars out there to always to hear the winner #23 49 31 yea why dont you move up in class oh yea fishes did and could not handle driving with the big boys go figure

Twisted... Yes the 31 car has been worked over, and the computer reprogramed, if.... its the same car as last year. Your very own officials told a racer at the rules meeting, "let your concience be your guide." Some... like myself, consider that a parting in the waters. Meaning if it isnt a blatant breaking of the rules, (something obvious) Then knowone (officials) will complain.. My definition of stock and yours may be 2 different things. If I bring out a rear wheel drive Pinto with a 2.0 that turns 8000 RPMS, with an aluminium intake, a solid lift cam, and a Weber 32/36MM 2 barrel carb, you may call me a cheater when I whip you, or your favorite driver. When the fact is... that car is FACTORY STOCK. Nothing changed since 1972. If I would be bench racing say a.... stock 90's Cavalier, equal drivers, etc... The Cavy is getting whipped, hands down in the long run. Would that make me a cheater?? No just a little wiser in my selection of cars. Some of the cars out there are very POOR choices. They didnt have any power, or handle well in their street life, so how can one expect them to fare well on the track? I realize that people use the cars available to them, but there should be no whining given the circumstances. You officials arent going to do much of anything..

Opening night at the drivers meeting...the officals also said that if you felt someone was blatently cheating...have your claim money ready, the said they too are tired of the whining. The old saying is to put your money where your mouth is. They also said that we are basically a "self-policing" class. That if we see something that isn't right...they "want you to come get an official or tech or someone and point out what you feel the problem is." They also stated if they felt a car WAS to cheated up, they will also take action in claiming the car.

As for me, I'm staying outta it. I want friends, not enemies! Happy racing everyone... And Happy Easter Too!!!!!

hear we go now with the cheater cry !!!!let me tell you bring your pinto,. it dont matter the front wheel drive car will beat it on a slick track ... come and race the trick out mustangs thay cant run with the front wheel cars .... fast joe
Twisted... Yes the 31 car has been worked over, and the computer reprogramed, if.... its the same car as last year. Your very own officials told a racer at the rules meeting, "let your concience be your guide." Some... like myself, consider that a parting in the waters. Meaning if it isnt a blatant breaking of the rules, (something obvious) Then knowone (officials) will complain.. My definition of stock and yours may be 2 different things. If I bring out a rear wheel drive Pinto with a 2.0 that turns 8000 RPMS, with an aluminium intake, a solid lift cam, and a Weber 32/36MM 2 barrel carb, you may call me a cheater when I whip you, or your favorite driver. When the fact is... that car is FACTORY STOCK. Nothing changed since 1972. If I would be bench racing say a.... stock 90's Cavalier, equal drivers, etc... The Cavy is getting whipped, hands down in the long run. Would that make me a cheater?? No just a little wiser in my selection of cars. Some of the cars out there are very POOR choices. They didnt have any power, or handle well in their street life, so how can one expect them to fare well on the track? I realize that people use the cars available to them, but there should be no whining given the circumstances. You officials arent going to do much of anything..

Fast Joe

I respect your opinion, but I have to disagree with you. We had one of those so called " Tricked out mustangs " last year. Many front wheel drives came at the end of the season for open comp nights at our track which gets as slick as anywhere. Not one could touch us. When the car is hooked up right there just isn't nothing better than a rear wheel drive race car. I wish we could have raced at the same tracks last year just to compare it would have been a blast.
Ken Huber
2008 UMP Missouri 4 cylinder champion

Twisted Racer- I am not sure who you are, or why you are hiding behind a screen name, but your posts are cowardly and unnecessary. If you have a problem with Chris Fisher, or Justin, or anyone, take it up with them face to face. Do not hide behind a screen name and take shots at people because you, or your team did not win.

Fact of the matter is..... This is an entry level fun class. If you can not compete and think they are cheating, or whatever. Bring your $500 to the track, look them and the officials in the eye, and claim the car. If you have the problem with the driver directly, then bring your $100 to the track and pay your fine up-front.

This board is to post your opinions, and connect with your fellow racers and such. But to just keep putting crap on here to start sh*t is unnecessary.

Jimmy Dearing- It's time to shut this person down and turn off their access permission.

Jimmy Dearing- It's time to shut this person down and turn off their access permission.

Gosh, G-man... takes a lot to upset you! I'm speechless!:eek: (Glad I'm on your good side!)

I have to agree though... besides.. his spelling is awful and his grammer isn't any better. Thank Gosh he's probably NOT a driver... He'd make US look bad!:p

Well i am here to give out an open invitation to mr TWISTEDRACER or anyone else who thinks the 23 car is "cheated up" to come on over to my shop and show me what is illegal on this car. Just pm me and i will give you the address. We have nothing to hide. This is a car owned by Brad Smith at lucas smith dodge, Not chris or myself. We dont like being called cheaters and will do what we can to prove otherwise. I cant help that Chris can drive the hell out of these cars and has success. You will see when i am behind the wheel that its the driver. I will not be able to drive as smooth as he does. O well. So just hit me up if you want to take me up on my invite. But you will have to show your face.. Do you have the guts to do that????

O and as far as Chris not being able to handle racing with the BIG BOYS, He still has the mod. Chris lost almost all of his sponsors due to the economy and is having to do it All out of his own pocket. It will take a little longer than we want, But he WILL be back. Its not about being able or talent, its about a lack of funds. Sorry to correct you again.

This board is to post your opinions, and connect with your fellow racers and such. But to just keep putting crap on here to start sh*t is unnecessary.

Yes and while you are at it, I cant believe little 302 is talking about the pinto, back in 03 he removed a wheel, then put on a set of lugnuts 1st, then put the wheel back on and then put on more lugnuts, in the feature the wheel snapped off and he rolled it 3 or 4 times and it hasnt been on the track since. In certain forums it actually earned him the nickname "lugnuts" and the flip is even on video somewhere! what he doesnt realize is that some of us were around back then and can call him out on it. So before saying that some of our cars are "poor choices" maybe he should think about his poor choices first.

I do in fact own the 23 neon that Chris Fisher is driving. The car is complete stock with all factory parts. Being a dealer I do have access to more info than the normal joe and would be glad to share with any neon drivers. The car was even built with the help of some Allied officials. If you were to look back at the I-55 website and you can see In never won a feature in the car. Chris just knows how to drive!!!!!!

Brad Smith

I’ve touched on this subject before: http://www.stlracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109969&highlight=Dodge+Neon
Mopar offers all kinds of performance upgrades that may or may not have come stock on any specific Neon. Is it legal to use them? I guess it depends on anyone’s interpretation of the rules. But I would like to see someone spend the money to have a neon equal to or even better than the one that Fisher has and then beat him week after week. It won’t be easy, because you still have to drive the car as well as he does. As my brother Dave says “The cream will always rise to the top”.

hey i got an idea if its the driver and not the car come on down to tater head and lets see if mr fisher can win the feature in tater but bring extra padding i have the big boy seat in it :D

if I come down i wanna see the in side of the engine

I will show you anything you want to see. Just bring me a complete gasket set or the $$ to cover one. We are on a budget and cant afford a new set of seals every time your favorite driver gets beat. and by the way, who am i talking too?????

hey i got an idea if its the driver and not the car come on down to tater head and lets see if mr fisher can win the feature in tater but bring extra padding i have the big boy seat in it :D

Chris drove that tempo one night when Tim Hoffman owned it and finished 8th in the feature. I dont remember the exact date, but it was in 2006. I remember because i had a struggle to get around it.

Back