If it wasn't for bad luck!!!!!!!!!!!

Millsey

Well ****........... I can't buy a break these days. I think I've got Trashdog disease!!! I was headed to Fredericktown this afternoon when all of a sudden I looked up and there was smoke coming out of the back of my van. I quickly checked the guages and the oil pressure said, "0".... OH CRAP!! It wasn't knocking or banging but I could feel a slight hesitation. I was able to get it back to the house (via the shortcut), but I feel the worst has become the old Driver's Seat van. Please pray for it's recovery.....

Actually I'm looking for good full-size conversion van now. What I'd really like to find is a FORD conversion van from the early to late 80's. They had the engine up front and didn't have that dog house right in the way. Anyone know where I can find a good one at a decent price????

Jason will fix it for you. Just sent him out with exactly what you need. Personally I would have took his advice and parked it. Just in case though, a new GM Goodwrench 4.3 will run you around $1999.99 + tax. 3yr, 100,000 mile warranty. Jason does have good advice every now and again.

Thanks Tom..... I know when it comes to that kind of vehicle that you the man.....

Also, if that engine is toast, that's not a bad idea about the motor...

autozone

i think autozone has a bottle of something you can just pour in the engine and that should fix it-i don't think you even have to add oil:D

What is it with you boys? You have to check the oil and water and TMF every now and then... Oh and the BF as well.... Why do you guys figure nothing is wrong unless it's knocking or pinging ??? I know it's a "UNIVERSAL MAN" thingy. I have a "Universal Man" at home as well... LOL!!!!

What is it with you boys? You have to check the oil and water and TMF every now and then... Oh and the BF as well.... Why do you guys figure nothing is wrong unless it's knocking or pinging ??? I know it's a "UNIVERSAL MAN" thingy. I have a "Universal Man" at home as well... LOL!!!!

Blinker Fluid!!!! HA!! They ALWAYS forget that!! Men!! Did ya try that Millsey...cause sometimes you'll get smoke when it's low...ya know, trying to blink with no fluid.

Jason will fix it for you. Just sent him out with exactly what you need. Personally I would have took his advice and parked it. Just in case though, a new GM Goodwrench 4.3 will run you around $1999.99 + tax. 3yr, 100,000 mile warranty. Jason does have good advice every now and again.

Hey Tom, how long would it take to get one in. Then of course I need to find someone to put the thing in.

Hey Tom, how long would it take to get one in. Then of course I need to find someone to put the thing in.

Millsey ...

Contact Michael at Michael's Auto Repair & Custom Exhaust 783-3570 Hes one of my sponsors. He's a good guy to deal with. Let him know Brent sent you so he'll know those advertising dollars are working for him. :cool:

IN THE WORDS OF TIM ALEN " IT NEEDS MORE POWER" , STUFF U A NICE LITTLE SMALL BLOCK IN YOUR MINIVAN, THEN YOU CAN MAKE A FAST TRIP TO THE TRACK.:)

a new ride

i have a nice ambulance with a diesel engine. Can be converted into a nice van. And i only need 1,600 for it. Its ready to go!!!! You can put alot of stuff in it and has a bed in it in case you get tired. Call your old buddy lenny!!!:D 701-2502

Back