I'll Bet Dale Sr's rollin over in his grave....

Qtrmileracer

DEI without Junior certainly wasn't the vision Dale Sr. had.I hope to see Junior hook up with Richard Childress,too bad he can't take the number "8" with him.
JMO

I bet he takes the "8" with him wherever he goes. Budweiser has a lot invested in that number and I don't see them leaving it behind. They've got very deep pockets and really good lawyers. Just my opinion.

I agree. I believe that the #8 will more than likely follow with him and Budwieser. If not, it wouldn't hurt my feelings to see Jr. in the #3 Bud Chevy. DEI may be looking at a future of demise without the brand name behind the wheel.

Budwieser Will Probally Follow Him

I think Bud will go where Jr. decides to go, but the #8 is owned by D.E.I. not Jr. so it will probally stay with D.E.I., Jr. acknowledged as much at the news conference. Now don't go shooting the messenger:D :D :D I think he already knows where he is going to end up, but is not telling anyone right now. He also indicated he would probally end up driving for a chevy team, because he likes the way they drive. Plus chevy has alot tied up in him in advertising.

Remember the commercial when Jr. said he was changing his number and all the fans went crazy. Looks like that has become reality. Haha.

Hopefully wherever he ends up he can race dirt every once in a while. He needs to be on the dirt tracks like so many other nascar drivers!

I believe that Jr. said what he said for the sake of smoothing things over for the time being. Otherwise, I agree that Budwieser has a lot invested in the #8 as a franchise and will do what it can to try to keep Jr. and the #8 together. It may not happen, but they will try. I listened to the whole press conference. To me, it seemed like Jr. was choosing his words very wisely and making sure not to deface DEI or to commit himself to anything that he couldn't make happen. Time will be the ultimate holder of all the answers that equiry minds want to know.

Remember the commercial when Jr. said he was changing his number and all the fans went crazy. Looks like that has become reality. Haha.

Hopefully wherever he ends up he can race dirt every once in a while. He needs to be on the dirt tracks like so many other nascar drivers!

I don't think Jr does dirt.

Do you want to run on dirt tracks like some other NASCAR drivers do?

I got no business driving dirt cars. I started right here at Charlotte driving Legend cars. Ran on dirt for a year or so. I was the first one to need the front clip replaced on a legend car and also the first one to ever flip one. But I like dirt races. It’s the roots of our sport and I even promote dirt tack races. I don’t make any money doing it, but I have a lot of fun.

Thats from LuvRacin

That's the bad thing about this whole thing. If Sr. was alive, the kids would've had everything or majority at least instead of Theresa. I know he would'nt be happy.

Only thing worse

Sr is rollin right now with the thought of DEI goin to Frod, only thing that would make it worse is if Jr signs with M. Waltrip racing and drives a Yota, then the end of the world is going to happen.:D :eek:

I am not wild about TE but she is the one who saw the vision of capitalizing on all of Dale Sr's stuff. Trademarked his stuff and they started getting the monies from his stuff. It was huge and that is where they get most of their monies. Also it opened up the avenue for everyone else to seize their name sakes and make money off of it as well. She opened the BIG DOOR to the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
She saw their stuff selling and felt they should be making the money for it not some vendor. So she took this on and therefor made MILLIONS and MILLIONS of dollars. Dales stuff is still selling probally 2nd to Jr.. Not really but pretty darn close. She has alot invested into DEI as well. From building it from the bottom with her husband. Not sure how I would have handled it myself from a business point of few vs a personal point of veiw.

Jr. on dirt? He doesn't have any real background in dirt and really doesn't like it much.
The last time he came to Pevely for the Nascar night he was the honorary flagman.

what is DEI with out an Earnhardt? they made the company, sure she had a hand in selling the name, but the name is what sells.

Jr. on dirt? He doesn't have any real background in dirt and really doesn't like it much.

I don't think that he doesn't like to participate on dirt, he just said he's no good at it.LOL I'm sure he enjoys dirt or he wouldn't be a promoter of his own tracks, or even make an appearance at I55. JMO

I hope he ends up with a Hendrick related team and is teammates with Jeff and then watch all you Earnhardt fans squirm...By the way i'm a Jr fan also.

Earnhardt jr.

he will be driving for hendrick motorsports, after a year or so. then i bet he will win that championship.. i bet this gets something started .. HAVE A NICE DAY:)

Back