Illinois vs Missouri

leigh

We should have a race where modified drivers from missouri and illinois race against each other for a big amount of money!

what i can think of

Missouri:
Ray Walsh
Jim Shereck
Rusty Griffaw
Scott Weber
Brent Thompson
Shawn Rayfield
Dean Vickers
Leroy Haney

Illinois:
Mike Harrison
Bob Bittle
Matt Mevert
Marty Smith Jr
Dean Hoffman
Brian Dively
Brent Mullins
Brian Beilong

I am one car short one each state...................forgive me if i forgot

The battle occurs every week, but not for the big money. LOL! Wouldn't be bad to have a Modified Missouri/Illinois Clash that involved a track from each state and bonus money to a points winner between both events and another bonus if a driver could win both. Similar to the Tri-Track Challenge.

How about this: This Sunday, UMP Modifieds are racing for $1000 on the 1/4 mile at Tri City Speedway. All the above and anyone else who would like to try to be "King of the Bi-State" Modifieds is more than welcome to come over to Tri-City Speedway!

well from illinois if i was gonna have that race i would most definately add denny swartz and chad kinder in there. those two boys have been tearin the dirt tracks up. if those two show up at a track it is either kinder that wins and denny right on his tail or just the opposite. the kinder crew is lookin pretty sweet in their new pierce car!!!

What i meant was have a special race just for the modifieds! Maybe you could set it up like this. One night race at a Illinois track then a week later race at a Missouri track. Set it up to where there is money involved and a trophy that the state that wins can say they are the King of the Bi-State just like doug said. That is a great name for it. The are two problems though which tracks and how to set it up. One other thing i guess if you include all of Illinois they would have alot more drivers that run ump. Just think of all the great drivers you could get just in these two states.

Back