I'm a bit disappointed, aggervated...

racewidow

I'm just drawn that way..
Mike Francis, when you used Rick as a cushion the week before last and broke part of the rear end of the car, I was nice and didn’t say anything. I was disappointed in you, because I had always respected you and your driving and had even cheered you on. I was even more surprised you didn’t come to Rick to see how the car was and apologize for hitting him, but no – I really thought you were better than that.

This past Saturday when you did the same maneuver, you hit 2 cars. I don’t know what kind of damage it did to the other guy, but it basically destroyed Rick’s rear end. He had to go looking for parts from other drivers. When and only when Rick came into your pit to ask if you had extra parts, you finally came to him and apologized for both times. I’ve lost all respect for you, I’m sorry. Making the gesture of going to someone’s pit and apologizing for stuff like that shows a bigger man, but waiting for them to come to you – like I said, I thought you were better than that.

I know you gave Rick the parts to get back out for the B-main and I appreciate that – I realize you didn’t have to. Considering the circumstances though, I’ve strongly suggested to him to give them back, and we will not be spending any more money in your shops.

Hurricane Motor Sports, I sincerely wish you the best of luck for the rest of the year. I hope you finish well in the points race, I hope you figure out your car, and I wish you a safe and happy season end, but you’ve lost a fan in me.

I have to say that I was disappointed and aggrevated with most of the whole modified class. There were moves made that some would say was just racing but I say it was just plain dirty driving or maybe for some it was lack of knowing how to drive. Unfortunately, in the incident with Lou, Billy and whoever the other car was, Billy got the raw end of the deal. I hate that for him cause I know he is a good driver. But I feel the black flag should have been thrown quite a few times that night but that is just my opinion. Hopefully in the future there will be others who actually use their head and drive or get out of the car completely.

I must say racewidow, that is the nicest I have ever heard anybody complain about another person. I was at Pevely so I didn't get to see what happened, hope everybody gets there cars ready for next weekend.

In all honesty, I cleaned it up a lot after what I wanted to say Saturday night. Had a couple nights to sleep on it and realized I really didn't want to burn any bridges and make a fool out of myself. I wanted to say what I said without being vicious because I really had respect for that driver. Like I put on the title, I'm just really disappointed and aggervated. Not sure if Rick will get it back together for this weekend, then we leave for vacation (no longer going to New Orleans) on the 8th -18th, so we'll miss the next 2 weeks.

I agree racerwife3d - what did happen to the black flag at SFCR? It was seriously needed during the pure street races.

Oh, I can tell you that his NEW tripple disc clutch is in a LOT more pieces than it should be.

OHHHHH I see how it is patton parts aren't good enough for you perryville people:):) J/K remember there is a few junkyards down here next time you need parts....

Thanks. I think his main sponsor is helping find stuff for him. We'll keep you in mind - hopefully the next time will be far and few between. I know it's all part of racing, but SHEESH!

Patton parts aren't the problem, it's the Perryville way of doing things that I'm scared of - EEK!! ;) :D

Rick just called me and told me that Mike called to apologize to him. That's more the kind of guy I thought he was! Thanks for the call, Mike - we appreciate it. It may just be a simple gesture, but it certainly goes a long way. Thank you!

Tracy Ruch

Mike is a stand-up guy!! That's fantastic he made that call. It just supports what I had always thought about him. Way to go Mike.

mikey is one of the nicest guys i have met.
and im shure he didnt mean to cause problems between
himself and rick.

I didn't either and yes, I thought of him as you do. It's just that 2 weeks in a row gets really aggervating - especially with brand new parts on the car. I know everyone's been there, and it is frustrating. I didn't want to come on here bashing and trashing, I just wanted to simply state my aggervation and disappointment. I really expected to get jumped from every direction, but I was very careful in my wording b/c I didn't want it to get out of hand.

dear smurfblue3 is your reall name JJ johnson because i no somebody who needs a set and Gene Kay sed that JJ Johnson in patton has his old 1 and we have ben trying to get your phone number but havent benable to find it so give it to us on here or call us at 573-547-6908 and ask for Mike or Ryan Robins up here in perryville thanks

That Mikeeeeeeeeee is a awesome guy I have to say and he knows as long as the 02 Powers is not on the track I am a Mikeeeee fan!!!

Geeeeeeeezeeeeeeee Mikeeeeeee get that damn car figured out before you get Robbie Arnoldizzzzzzzzed!!!! <wink> .......

mike i just want you to know that i and anyone who really knows your driving knows that you arent trying to tear up their car,nor yours.!i was on the track and i can tell you it got rough unless you played follow the leader around the bottom. mike you and your team keep doing what your doing,cause you didnt get where you are by letting others control your driving!!! thats mho!!!! as for all the cautions sat. night, they werent caused by bad drivers in every class, the track had alot to do with it!!;)

Back