I'm Backkkkkkkkkkkkkk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junebugs #1 Fan

JuneBugs #1 Fan
Ok, guys I'm back from are camping trip and I have to tell ya, I had a Blast. LD, Chrystal, Cody, & Nick, Glad you guys came down Sat. that was fun!!!!!!!!!! BUT, I did miss watching Big Brother!!!!!!!!!! Thank you LD for keeping me updated, but I still can't wait til Tuesday to watch the show....... So I guess my vacation is over and its back to work tomorrow and Now i'm ready for some racing this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Kenny and Lisa

I had the best time down on the river Saturday. Taking a lawn chair and getting right in the water watching everyone floating down the river was an awsome experince for me. And of course being with people that are so much fun to be with made it a blast. Casey Barnhouse, i owe you one :D Although we all got sunburned it was a wonderful day that i will never forget. LeaDonna

Lisa and Kenny,
Thank you for inviting me. I had so much FUN!!!!!! Who knew Canada would have such beautiful water...hehehehehehehe!!!!! It was just a GREAT day to relax and hang out with good friends. Could not have asked for better weather.

Sincerely, the "social butterfly"

Nice!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't it nice. LOL Wish it was in my back yard. LOL :D Faithful, I'm really glad you came with LD, it was a blast having you all there, Sorry that LD got you lost though, I told her to stay off the medication. LOL :eek:

Be on the lookout for........

A warm weather Sunday!!!!! As much fun as we had that Saturday, we have GOT to go back soon.........VERY, VERY soon. Mother nature needs to give us another WARM Sunday so we can all pack up our stuff and head to the river. LD, you seem to have the most pull with her...see what you can do.;) I'm ready to go!!! I know a few more people that SAY they would LIKE to go, but we all know how that goes. All we can do is call and invite them...if they want to come they will (if at all possible;) ). They don't know what they missed out on. I understand that a rock skipping class will be taught by Kenny Harris:D . I thought about signing up for the class...do you know how much it costs?????

Im Ready To Go

With all the BS that has went on this past week i am ready to MOVE down to the river. There you dont have so much Bi$ching and backstabbing and life is simpler. The rock skipping class is $1.99 to join. Casey Barnhouse has already signed up for it !!!!!! He was BADDDDDD at it. LeaDonna :rolleyes:

I"M Ready!!!!!!!

I'm ready to got to................. LOL :D But I think we need alittle warmer weather, can somebody do something about it................ Faithful, I love that picture, it looks like me last Saturday............ LOL :D

How do you know what you looked like... you was too smashed to even know where you was ... LOL Remember swimming in the same spot over and over and over again ????? The next time, Kenny is in charge of your HOOCH bottles. TATER .... bring me and Faithfulfan one please ??????? LD :D

That's what we're gonna look like girls...if we ever get another day that is WARM enough to go play in the river.

BUT, I guess if the weather doesn't warm up, we can "get together" and play some dominos.............hehehehehe!!!! I forgot........who won the game Saturday at the race track???????? Give it up for "beginners" SKILL (I mean luck). Who's ready for a rematch??????

http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001

Blame It On The Kid

We can always blame it on Christopher he was taking score .... LOL So you got lucky !!!! Maybe when we all do dinner this week we can have another match. Im tellin ya we will turn my joint into a game room this winter ..... and Lisa promised we would get in some also. Shannon, get them DORKY shoes out and ready. We are in for a fun Winter...... GIRL POWER Dawn ... you have to join the girls... NOOOOO hangin with Shannon he is the enemy. LOL LeaDonna

Bring it on...

You girls want a REMATCH?? I don't believe in LUCK!!! It was definitely skill. Did you say you were gonna turn your place into a game room this winter?? Are you gonna have and and . Maybe even some slots????? Oh well, either way, we're gonna have some fun. Just .

Junebugs #1 Fan said:
Would somebody please tell the weather man to give us a warm day............. :D
Hey, Lisa, talk to LD. She is supposed to be the one with all the pull with Mother Nature. We're looking for a day that we can get a good tan. But hopefully Tater won't get burnt to a crisp again...hehehehehehe!!!! We might just have to escape to our own Tropical Island.

Ld!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, I need some WARM WEATHER, on the WEEKEND!!!!!!!!! Look At me................ Now how can you resist..............

Hey, Lisa, are you going to wear your bikini this time??? What's that????? OHHHHHHHHH...Tater is wearing it?

Back