I'm doing the happy dance!!!!

Millsey

I'm just so very, very happy.... Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy!!!!!!

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well,................, like I said, I'm just very, very, very happy with the news I just received.

No Millsey. The Rock is not open back up again. The track is gone forever. VFW will not let us race again in the small town of Fredericktown. Sorry Millsey and the others out there.

PASA POWER

pwracing said:
You know, I am getting a bad mental picture of what a Millsey Happy Dance would look like!!!
I kinda thought the same thing when I wrote that, but what the hell... LOL..

Millsy doin a happy dance?

When i talked to ya yesterday Millsy, ya ordered chinese food and was having it delivered, if it made ya do a happy dance i want that number to that place!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOHOO DANCIN WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOO!!!

OMG WHAT A VISUAL!!!

MILLSEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-MILLSEYYYYYYYYYYY
WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUP?:D

Think this is the most awesome news that I've heard in a long long time! I'd have to rate this right at the top of my can't do without list right next to my coffee and cigarettes. Way to go you three!
Talk about a visual" BVT">>>>Playgirl Magazine will not ever be the same with "Millsey" on cover!

que pasa said:
No Millsey. The Rock is not open back up again. The track is gone forever. VFW will not let us race again in the small town of Fredericktown. Sorry Millsey and the others out there.

PASA POWER

Hey Pasa! Remember this!!! LMAO!!

Millsey said:
Hey Pasa! Remember this!!! LMAO!!

well i been at the track alittle and i see that it is really going to happen. i am sorry that i said that it wont happen. i am glad it see the rock back alive again. lets grt ready to rumble lol. see you guys at the rock soon.

happy dance at the rock - october 14 - play day or race day - doesn't matter which!!!!! conga line or locomotion???

To the person who gave me bad reputation points on this post.. uuhhh. Just what do you have against me running a 7.20 gear at the rock??;)

i want to be the dampener on the parade, i will still be going to doe run, because the rock wont be racing my class, nor i dont know anyone there

Back