Important Information at St. Francois County Raceway

Millsey

NOTICE: Important Rules Meeting for all classes to be held at 2 p.m., Saturday, February 5th at the Ponderosa Restaurant on Karsch Blvd. in Farmington.
Also, the SFCR Car Show will be held beginning at 9 a.m., Saturday, March 26th at Hefner's Furniture (located directly in front of track). Judging at 11 a.m. with trophies for all classes (that race at SFCR). Play Day will then follow at 1 p.m. No admission to grandstand, $10 admission to Pits.

2005 SCHEDULE
March 26 - Car Show at Hefners Furniture Store (9 a.m. - 1 p.m.)
March 26 - Play Day (1 p.m. - dark)
April 9 - Open Night (all classes)
April 16 - All classes
April 23 - All classes
April 30 - All classes
May 7 - All classes
May 14 - All classes
May 21 - Gateway Nationals (sprints, multis and midgets)
May 28 - Special show (all classes)
June 4 - All classes
June 11 - All classes
June 18 - Missouri-Illinois Clash Week ($2,000 to win for sprints)
June 25 - All classes
July 2 - Fireworks show & double points for all classes
July 8 - Demolition Derby
July 9 - CLOSED (WoO at I-55 Raceway)
July 12 - Schrader/Wallace UMP Late Models & Modifieds
July 16 - All classes
July 23 - All classes
July 30 - CLOSED DUE TO FAIR
August 6 - All classes
August 13 - All classes
August 16 - Schrader/Wallace UMP Late Models & Modifieds
August 20 - All classes
August 27 - All classes
September 3- Special show all classes
September 10 - All classes
September 17 - All classes
September 24 - All classes (end of points)
October 1 - Queen's Royale (other classes TBA)

NOTE: Further dates may be announced.

HEY KIDS! We will be having a special Kid's Club at the track this year. Forms may be picked up at the car show or at the Checkered Flag Souvenir stand.

Gates open at 4 p.m. with racing at 7. For more information on the St. Francois County Raceway phone (573) 438-4546.
Raceday information available at (573) 756-9248 (during season)
Pit Passes during regular events: $25

General Admission to main grandstand: $10 for adults. KIDS AGES 12 & Under ADMITTED FREE!!!

ALL MEDIA CREDENTIALS MUST BE APPLIED FOR BY CONTACTING CORY FRANKLIN AT (573) 438-4546. Credentials must be requested in advance.

Is One Of Those Special Dates(5/28-9/3) The $3500 Modified Show You Spoke Of? Or Has A Date Not Been Set Yet?

I think the 12 and under free thing is a very smart move by promoters...

When you get those kids in there, you get their concession money plus you are making new fans of racing! I for one can say that there were a few occasions last year at other tracks where I decided that we would all stay home because the track was charging 6 or 7 bucks for a five year old!

Way to go SFCR!

I too like to see the kids getting in for free! Makes a night out with the family a little easier.

2005 Season at SFCR is going to be AWSOME !!!!!!!! Should be fun to watch the Pure Street class, im excited to see who all shows up in this class. Maybe some " class switching " ????? Let's Go Racing !!!!!! :D LD

I too am glad the kids 12 and under get in for FREE. That's the way all tracks should deal with families and help get them to the races. It's pretty simple, bring kids today and they will be your paying customers of tomorrow. I was one of those kids and frequent all area tracks today. Thanks Millsey.

RacerRod

Back