Important Notes for the Rock

racewidow

I'm just drawn that way..
Car Show Saturday March 27 at GT Express /Y-Knot Diner and Deli in Fredericktown next to Wal-Mart.

Car Show from 10am to 2pm. Diner providing snacks/lunches for sale. There will be a 50/50 drawing with all proceeds going to the Jr Fan Club. All classes welcome – including those who do not race at the Rock. Trophies will be given out for awards.

Immediately following at 3pm to dusk, we will host a play day at the track – all are welcome there as well.

Schedule will be released soon – even though it’s subject to change, we’re still waiting on confirmation on some dates. Some important upcoming dates that I can tell you about are as follows – Season Opener April 2, Extreme Sportsman Series on May 7th and June 25th. We will race every Friday night from April into September.

To make things more convenient for those who may have to travel farther to get there and those who have to work on Fridays, we will be ending pill draw at 7:15, starting hot laps at 7:30 and racing at 8pm.

We are still excited about the success of last season and are riding that high into what we expect to be another great season at Fredericktown Raceway. Thank you again to all of you who made our hard work worth it. We appreciate all of you. We can’t wait for everyone to see what’s been done to the track – I think even I may be surprised at all they’ve been doing!

Thanks to all,
Tracy

Back