Important to all PLEASE READ-Christi

BRSD_OWNERS

BRSD_OWNERS
Racers and Race Fans alike,
We have made a few changes to the 2007 schedule and would like you to be the first to know. I havent posted this anywhere yet or spoken to anyone about this yet, so you are all the first to know. As we all know there has been some obsticals that we have to overcome and in order to begin racing I need to get them fixed. I do have the help now to overcome them, it will just take a little bit longer than expected, we were put back a little bit. So these are the changes that we have made and I hope that it does not inconvenience any of you too terribly.

April 14 - Cancelled
April 21 - Cancelled
April 28 Will now be a Test and Tune Day it was scheduled as an off day. But do to an overwhelmingly high request, we will be having test and tune from 3-????
May 5 - Already scheduled race day will be opening night at big river sand drags

Again, this will give us enough time to get everything together.

Thank you very much
Christi and Jason Sr

also

if you have any questions please call me at 573-358-5009 and i will be happy to share any information that I have instead of all of the he said she said, just call and I will be more than happy to answer anything. And thank you to those who have taken the time to call to get the real true updates.
Christi

???

Are we still shooting for Play Day this Saturday starting at 3??? I'm sorry, but I have been extremely busy over the last few (if not several) weeks. To be quite honest with you all, Blake's car is just how I left it last year. I've accepted a new position at work and it has turned into three. I should be available on Saturday nights, though...

See you all real soon.

Harris

one more time

Okay guys as much as I do not want to do this I HAVE NO CHOICE!!!!!!
We will not be opening until Saturday May 12, 2007 we are in the middle of something that is very altering towards the racetrack and that is not a sale or anything, we just had a huge hump after I was on here last. Sorry to everyone, but my internet was down and I was using it elsewhere. but my new permanent email is jasnchris@earthlink.net please feel free to use this at anytime. We might go ahead with a play day on Friday the 11 if that is something that you guys are interested in please let me know.
Thank you, I am very very sorry for all of this, but this was ALL unforseen to us.
Thank you
Christi and Jason

Believe it when you see it!!!!!!!

Track opening when? may 12th? I WILL BELIEVE THAT WHEN I SEE THAT!!! Track owners for got work day? MAYBE the racers should forget playday and opening night when ever that will be if May 12th gets cancled??

Good Idea

Thats a GREAT idea!! We dont make anyone come, We welcome anyone who wants to come, Welcome to all. To your dismay we do have alot of people that understand everything, sorry that you dont. Have a GREAT day. Do you think before you type

Track opening when? may 12th? I WILL BELIEVE THAT WHEN I SEE THAT!!! Track owners for got work day? MAYBE the racers should forget playday and opening night when ever that will be if May 12th gets cancled??

Back