Important Update, Please Read

THE ROCKER

Due to circumstances beyond my control, Fredericktown Raceway will not be opening this year. I did everything that I possibly could to make it happen. Unfortunately, the track owner does not wish to open for the 2013 season. I appreciate all the support from everyone who devoted their time and efforts for the cause. I apologize that your efforts will not be rewarded with the opportunity to support the race track this year.

Terry

Thanks for the time and effort.. I know i ran you ragged with questions, and requests to post updates more often.. I will be giving my hard earned dollars to Benton and Doe Run. I can no longer wait for the Rock to open. It will no longer be my home track.. That hurts to say.. but I need something I can depend on...Thanks again for the effort.

This just ****s. I was really looking forward to a return to racing in Fredericktown. Thanks Terry for trying.

thankyou terry and arlin for the time you put forth to try to reopen the track and jason i told you aslong as he owns it will never work he cant see passed the hotdog stand

sux

And that my friends is the end of that. If I should happen to end up back in Missouri, I would never ever consider this place again! Was already pissed about the goings on with regards to Jeff's memorial and it just keeps getting worse. Too bad for all the locals!

Well another season where the track is closed. A lot of missed income and one less track for racers/fans to go to. Best thing would be for the people who own it should sell it to someone that would open it back up. Maybe the town or county could buy it and have it as part of their fairgrounds. Just a thought.

Back