Impressive Nickel Race--July 17

Impressive

I hope that all the kids have marked their calenders for July 17! There will be alot of great prizes to be awarded! I am picking up some donations tonight from some of the drivers and fans! If I need to stop by your pit tonight, please let me know! I would like to have all donations by next Saturday night, June 26 if possible.

Donnie and I can't thank the people who have donated to the Nickel Race enough! Without your help, this Race would not be the success that it is!

Thanks to the following:

Stehy Motorsports, G&M Steel, Paul Belkin, The Mexi-Ken, Rob Denny,
Denny Siding and Windows, Kramer Hauling, Lesch Construction, Steve Borgetti, Chris Simmerman, Mark Miner/ Miner's Towing, Ken Schrader , Kevin Epperson, Marathon Financial, Chris Soutiea, Marty Heck, Mark Oller, Billy Moyer, Mike Sperl Insurance, Don O'Neil, Tim & Tina Rudisaile,
Roadside Motor South, Zesty Boys, "Friends" of the Zesty Boys, Ed Dixon,
J A McBride Construction, Jeannie Ford, Ratajczyk Racing, Missouri Petroleum, High Caliber Xtreme Graphics, Eric Maybery

Laura

Picked up a few more sponsors last night! Thanks! The kids are going to have a great time!

Dennis Richards
Dan Zander
Brian Worley
Paul Bauman
Wick Racing Products
I-55 Raceway
AARA
Justin Allgaier

It's amazing how everyone seems to come together and pitch in a little to make great nights like this possible!

You are right Crazyfan! The people who have donated have been very giving! The drivers and pit crews really enjoy doing this for the kids! The amazing part about all this, is the fact that the FANS in the STANDS are getting involved and donate prizes also!

Be sure and bring the kids on July 17th!

Another one for the list:

STLRACING.COM

A Few More Names

Just to name a few more wonderful people who donated to the KIDS for the Nickel Race!

Ray & Sue Marler
Doug Wood
Mark Schnurbusch
Brian Wolfmeier

You guys & gal are really stepping up to the plate this year! Thanks a ton!

If you have kids and plan on being at I-55 Raceway on July 17 for the Nickel Race, if you get a chance, please be sure and thank the ones that have donated to help make this a fun night for the kids. Without all the people who donate, this Race would not be possible!

Thanks,
Laura

Awesome People!

Ray Wagner
Matt Zimmerly
Eric Rudd
Lowery Racing
Joe Puricellli
Rich Whaley

Thanks a million! :)
Laura

More Donations!

Thanks!

Awesome Collectibles
Todd McGraw
Mark Stanfill

Thanks for taking the time and making the effort!

Laura

1 week to go til the big RACE!

Need to add a few more wonderful people to the list!

King Creative Designs
Auto Race Promotions
Gary Haynes
Jim Hardesty

Gumby---I got your email and I will stop by your pits this Saturday night!

Only 1 week til RACE TIME! Hope the kids have there racing shoes ready! I didn't here about any kids being illeagal last year! :D

Thanks again!
Laura

Thanks!

I want to Thank each and every person or business who donates to this race! I know that my kids look forward to this special event and can't wait for next Saturday to get here! They love ripping open the brown paper bags to see what there surprise is---and never, have they been disappointed! The thing that they are most excited about is to see "who" the prize was donated by! Each child has their favorite driver and each hopes to get something donated by them!

Thanks in advance to those whose donate prizes and to those who help put this event on! It is an AWESOME thing to do for the kids! :D

I wish I was going to be there...Because these kids are going to have so much fun out there. It would be nice to see. But family camping trip already planned. Have fun.....And moms and dads don't pick up the nickles for your little ones....Play fair so everybody enjoys it and has fun.....

This sounds awesome...

:) We are making our first trip to I-55 this Saturday. I told my 4 year old about this and he is ready to go!!! Should be a great night!

Amy

IllinoisAmy said:
:) We are making our first trip to I-55 this Saturday. I told my 4 year old about this and he is ready to go!!! Should be a great night!

Amy
You won't be dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!

RATAJCZYK FAN said:
I wish I was going to be there...Because these kids are going to have so much fun out there. It would be nice to see. But family camping trip already planned. Have fun.....And moms and dads don't pick up the nickles for your little ones....Play fair so everybody enjoys it and has fun.....

Sometime around 6pm---tell the family that you and the girls need to make an ice run-----just don't tell them that you are going to run to Pevely to get the ICE! I think you and the girls can make it in time for the Nickel Race!

OH HECK! Just bring the whole family with ya!

Thanks for the donation!

i-55 is the best in the area it is awesome to see that the drivers and all the great sponsers have pitched in for the kids every year they do ive been going to pevely since 1989 and it just gets better and better evry year me and my kids will be ther saturday nite they cant wait we will be rooting on #21 modified dennis richards sportsman #36 bob schmidt and late models #67 mark oller and #11 revn kevin gundaker

#50dixonblows, 1st off your name is very much out of line. 2nd i'm sure the guys you mention you were a fan of, would prefer you not attach them to your post. if you think i'm wrong go ask!

Back