Impressive Nickel Race

Impressive

Mark your calendar!

July 17 will be the 4th Annual IMPRESSIVE RACE CAR Nickel Race to be held at I-55 Raceway!

I have received several emails inquiring about the details. If you would like to help support this HUGE Race, I'm asking that you let me know by May 29. I am asking that any monetary donations be made by June 9th, and any donations such as Hats, die-cast cars, T-shirts or any items that you would like to donate, by June 30. You do not have to be affiliated with an Impressive Race Car to help support this Race. Last year we had donations from several Fans and Business that just wanted to get involved.

If you have any questions, you can contact me by email: Impressivecars@aol.com, call the shop and leave a message: 636-274-5577, or catch me at the Race Track: at the Tower or let Talker Guy know and he will holler at me!

Thanks for your support! :D

Laura
Impressive Race Cars

Thanks go to G & M Steel for their nice donation to the Nickel Race. I also want to thank the Pro-4 Car and Sportsman car for their donation of the 4 bikes---I know who you are, but I want to make sure that I get all of the Sponsors names, before I announce them. Also Chris Simmerman--19 Modified---has commited to the race!

I had to leave the track early tonight, but as I was driving out of the parking lot, I heard TTG holler at me that someone just donated 2 more bikes! And I think he said from Marathon Insurance---Al ???? If someone heard the name, please have them send me a PM or an email: Impressiveracecars@aol.com. If I missed anyone at the track tonight, I'm sorry---please get in contact with me.

Thanks everyone----this is going to be HUGE once again!

Laura

The kids came home from the races and marked the calendar---this is really a cool thing that the drivers and sponsors do for the kids. The kids always have a good time. Thanks to everyone who takes to the time to donate prizes, I know that my kids appreciate it!

Thanks to those people who contacted me over the last week. From what I am hearing from you, the prizes that are being donated are AWESOME ! This Race would not be the success it is without you! Any questions, please get in contact with me.
Christmas in July!!!! :)

Thanks a million!
Laura

G&M Steel---Festus, MO
Rob Denny---01 Pro 4, Denny Siding & Windows, Kraemer Hauling, Lesch Construction
Steve Borgetti----01 Sportsman
Chris Simmerman----19 Modified
Mark Miner----7 Modified ---- Miners Towing
Kevin Epperson---56 Modified
Marathon Financial--O'Fallon, IL-----------(Kreke Racing--13 Late Model)

Laura isn't the money due this weekend to get an order into " Racing Champions " die cast cars???? And when do you want to start recieving the donated items? I need to down load a closet from all the stuff we have bought over the last year ... :D Keep us updated...

I need to place the order to Racing Champions June 9, so if you would like to donate $$$, this weekend would be the time to do it! Of course, if I recieve $$ after that time, I will go shopping for the stuff!

I have already started collecting items that have been donated. Bring it to the track with you and I can pick it up from you there! If you can, let me know before Saturday night, and I will make it a point to stop in your pits!

The prizes that I am seeing are really cool---keep em coming!

Thanks!
Laura

A few more names to add:

Steyh Motorsports
Chris Soutiea
Sperl Insurance
Paul Belkin
Marty Heck
Mexi-Ken (affliated with Steyh Motorsports)

Thanks---without your support, this Race would not be as successful as it is!

Laura,
Hi, my name is Jeannie. I left you a message on your machine. I have some things that I have bought that I would like to donate. I might be at the track this weekend. Just give me a call. Thanks

Great Job To Everyone Involved!!!

For Those Who Have Never Been There For Impressive Racecars Nickel Race, This Is THE DAYTONA 500 OF NICKEL RACES!!!! :D

Big Thanks!

Pitdrifter----will you little one be making the race this year? AWESOME prizes!

During the Tri-Track Challenge, I received donations from the Race Teams of Moyer, Scheliper and O'Neal---Thanks a bunch!

A few others to add to the list:

Mark Oller Racing---67 Late Model
Tim & Tina Rudisaile (Jacob's parents)
Eric Mabery Racing----45 Modified
Jeannie Ford and Family----Ratajczyk Fan in the stands
Ronnie Cox---Roadside Motors South---Herculaneum

Thanks to all who participate!

I Think I Have Him That Week Laura!!! If So It Will Be His First Nickel Race. I Hope He Gets Something Cool!!! :D

Can't forget the ZESTY BOYS! Thanks!

(I don't care what The Talker Guy says about you---I think all of you are a great group of guys! ;) )

The Talker Guy talks about the Zesty Boys?

Noooooooooooooooooo! Never.

Maybe Mike H. from the Zesty Boys could wear the purple Barney suit for the nickel race this year. Look out moms, here comes Barney!!!!!!!!!

TTG/MM

Need to update my list!

FRIENDS of the Zesty Boys
Ratajczyk Racing
J. A. McBride Construction
Ed Dixon
Missouri Petroleum
King Creative Design
High Caliber Xtreme Graphics
Ken Schrader

I can't thank all of you enough! Hope the kids have marked their Calendars---this is 1 race they don't want to miss!

Please let me know if I need to stop by your pit area Wednesday or Saturday night to pick up donated items. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Laura

This will be a big night at I-55, one of the biggest this season for the kids, and the largest Nickel Race for kids in the country. Kenny Schrader is working on a deal that will guarantee that every kid, 3-12, will go home with at least one gift, maybe two or more.

The bike list keeps growing and sponsors are being added almost daily. Don't be surprised if something motorized shows up on the grand prize list.

TTG/MM

Laura, I am trying to round some donations up for the Nickle Race will let you know Saturday what i have.

By the way Great Job (as always)

Nickle Race

:D Laura, I am trying to round some donations up for the Nickle Race will let you know Saturday what i have.

By the way Great Job (as always)

Back