Impressive Race Cars!!

Discussion in 'St. Louis Area Auto Racing Discussion' started by racer94, Nov 12, 2009.

1. racer94

racer94 Active Member

My wife and I took our new Impressive to Jumper and the boys Yesterday to get some updates,ect.While we were waiting we went shopping at SCP for a few things.I cannot even begin to Express how happy i am with the work they did,and the service i got.I dropped the car off at 10am and i picked it up at 2 pm and took it home.Jumper was more then willing to give me any info i needed.You always hear the bad on here and nobody ever puts the good so i wanted to say thanks to Impressive.Not only are these cars Fast,But the service after the sale is second to none!

Joey Potter #94
  2. JGRacing

JGRacing New Member

Don Jumper is a good guy to work with.
  3. Sinner

Sinner New Member

I don't think you will find any better guy in racing to work with than Don at least that as been my experience.

Greg Sinn #14s
  4. HWORRELL

HWORRELL Member

Dang Joey......... You switch classes more than Willie Nelson lights them left handed cigarettes......:eek::eek::eek::eek::D
  5. CHEWIN_DIRT

CHEWIN_DIRT one six MAFIA

Good stuff guys...nice to hear some positive posts on here.
  6. racer94

racer94 Active Member

Lmao,that Hilarious howard.:D:)

What can i say,I like all classes and if it has wheels,ill race it.I think i've Finally Piloted a car in every class.I can say i do miss the modifieds and its stupid to pass a track up every week thats a mile from the house..
  7. HWORRELL

HWORRELL Member

Ya ain't done a midget yet. :eek:
  8. racer94

racer94 Active Member

ive wanted ronnie franklin to let me try his out fer years,never got the chance.Bet ur azz if i had the chance to sit my butt in one id for sure do it...your and old midget guy,throw one together and let me test it out:)
  9. HWORRELL

HWORRELL Member

Oh,o.k. I'll git right on that.:p:) Or ya could get on Midgetmadness and rent cha one fer the ChiliBowl.;)
  10. The Chief

The Chief The Chief

Impressive race Cars A+
  11. pc36

pc36 Member

Wonder how much Don paid that man to say that !!!!
  12. who's next

who's next New Member

That's good stuff!!!!!!!
  13. PITDRIFTER

PITDRIFTER Motorsports

It pays to advertise.... :D
  14. dirt hound

dirt hound Well-Known Member

dirt girl twisted his arm:D:D:D
  15. bryanracing55

bryanracing55 New Member

I agree, Ya got to say thats Impressive :D:D
  16. Groove Grabber

Groove Grabber Blood Type: Motor Oil

I 100% agree with everything everyones posted! I dont own an Impressive, never have but when I drove a car of another brand and needed help, the guys there especially Kenny Rumble, went above and beyond to see that I walked away happy. If I ever do get back into the mods, they will be the 1st call I make.

Shane Cockrum
  17. Grange

Grange Range 65

We are talking about Don Jumper??????? Maybe you have him confused with Dave Jumper.

Did they try and feed you the kool-aid while you were there?