Indy 4 cyl. "Who Cares" For Hound and Midget Racer

There is no dought about that but I'm not attacking every post every day to prove dog is not always right. you guys go at it like a bunch of kids with nothing better to do. :) all good

well kent; beings that you are the post police now, i will be sure and ask your permission before i reply to a post, start a post , think about a post, or even go to the post office. one thing i did notice, though.. nobody is complaining except you.(and there is an abundance of complainers around) maybe you should change your napkin. just an idea.

your right but I think I need to do like everyone else and just not post to you guys stupid post. It makes me look as crazy as you two. See I prove my point you guys just look for crap to cry over. It will all be good come summer. Hope you feel better by then. Post police? Funny I could not give a sht eather way just giving my opion ya don't haft to like it? see ya got better things to do, by by

you whined and cried like a lil girl about you are not going to post anything on here ever again because of everybody else complaining on here, etc etc etc...i think this was last summer...(not sure) but we all know it was you. feel free to take your own advice,and hang out on craigslist rants and raves; those folks on there will have you squealing like a pig with your tail between your legs.if you dont like it, dont click on my posts, and certainly dont reply to them.. it is truly just that simple.

i wanna b the ref but i also get to pick the ring girls that hold up the round signs...ladies,,applications taken here,, LOL

you whined and cried like a lil girl about you are not going to post anything on here ever again because of everybody else complaining on here, etc etc etc...i think this was last summer...(not sure) but we all know it was you. Feel free to take your own advice,and hang out on craigslist rants and raves; those folks on there will have you squealing like a pig with your tail between your legs.if you dont like it, dont click on my posts, and certainly dont reply to them.. It is truly just that simple.
guess what you can take the same advice

Back