info on new track near new berlin illinois?

91tracin

91tracin
would like to know what night its going to run when will it open and what classes will run?

It is called Shepp's Speedway. It will race on Sundays with late models and modifieds plus some other support classes.

They also have a UMP Summer Nationals date.

It is called Shepp's Speedway. It will race on Sundays with late models and modifieds plus some other support classes.

They also have a UMP Summer Nationals date.

In addition, they have a Monster Midwest Series date.

Talked to big Steve Sat night and plans are for opening first Sunday in April depending on weather ect. Hope this helps

went to see the facilitys today looks like it will be avery fine place to race hopfully they will run sportsman cars

Do you think Korte and some other Highland drivers will race there? How far is that from Highland?

What was the reason for building this track anyway? :eek:

Do you think Korte and some other Highland drivers will race there? How far is that from Highland?

What was the reason for building this track anyway? :eek:
Highland to New Berlin......106 miles......
1. Head west on W Broadway St/Illinois Route 160/SR-160 toward Lemon St
1.0 mi
2. Turn right at Deal St
374 ft
3. Turn left at W Monroe St
0.2 mi
4. Turn right at Hemlock St
0.2 mi
5. Turn left at US-40
12.1 mi
6. Take the ramp onto I-55 N
74.8 mi
7. Take exit 92A-B on the left for I-55 N/I-72 W toward Jacksonville/6th St
0.6 mi
8. Keep right at the fork to continue toward I-72 W and merge onto I-72 W
15.1 mi
9. Take exit 82 toward New Berlin
0.4 mi
10. Turn left at Waverly Rd
1.1 mi
11. Turn left at 1613/Old Route 54
312 ft
12. Slight right to stay on 1613/Old Route 54
Continue to follow Old Route 54

0.6 mi
13. Continue on E Illinois St
259 ft

New Berlin, IL

Highland to New Berlin......106 miles......
1. Head west on W Broadway St/Illinois Route 160/SR-160 toward Lemon St
1.0 mi
2. Turn right at Deal St
374 ft
3. Turn left at W Monroe St
0.2 mi
4. Turn right at Hemlock St
0.2 mi
5. Turn left at US-40
12.1 mi
6. Take the ramp onto I-55 N
74.8 mi
7. Take exit 92A-B on the left for I-55 N/I-72 W toward Jacksonville/6th St
0.6 mi
8. Keep right at the fork to continue toward I-72 W and merge onto I-72 W
15.1 mi
9. Take exit 82 toward New Berlin
0.4 mi
10. Turn left at Waverly Rd
1.1 mi
11. Turn left at 1613/Old Route 54
312 ft
12. Slight right to stay on 1613/Old Route 54
Continue to follow Old Route 54

0.6 mi
13. Continue on E Illinois St
259 ft

New Berlin, IL

Your directions need to continue for a few more miles to the west, as the track sits between New Berlin and Alexander. Take the Alexander exit off I-55. Go south for about a mile. Turn left (east) at the first intersection. Go thru Alexander, and the track is about a mile east of the town, on the right side of the road.

Your directions need to continue for a few more miles to the west, as the track sits between New Berlin and Alexander. Take the Alexander exit off I-55. Go south for about a mile. Turn left (east) at the first intersection. Go thru Alexander, and the track is about a mile east of the town, on the right side of the road.
Where is the Alexander exit off of I-55??

Alexander is off of I-72, not I-55. Take I-55 to Springfield. Go west on I-72. Once on I-72 you can take 1 of 2 different exits to get to the track. You can take exit 82 (new Berlin) and take a left towards New Berlin. At the first intersection take a right (on old Route 54) and the track is a couple miles down the road on the left. OR you can stay on I-72 go past the New Berlin exit until you hit exit 76 (Alexander). Again after exiting take left toward Alexander. At the first intersection take a left (old 54) and the track is about a mile down the road on the right. Check out the New Berlin area on google maps and you will see Alexander (to the west) and the road that runs between the two (old Route 54).

Back