Inside the pits at i55

jodie

What took place in the infield during the modified feature for the security to be called to the infield. I was there and couldnt see what was going on.

I heard it was Korte and Walsh fighting and if that was the case then I would like to know why they let Korte race the late model feature.. Thats what I heard from somebody that came up. It was from Korte taking out Walsh in the feature...

Well, from what I could see Walsh got out of his car in a big hurry and told Korte to go to Fuddruckers. Korte then replied, try the ground chuck you and a huge fite broke out damnedest thing I ever seen!!!

walsh/Korte

Korte took Ray out on the back strightaway for no reason at all thats why Ray got into a fight with him but I agree that they should not have let him run the latemodel race he has been doing that all year long and Ray Walsh called him on it tonight.By the way I55 did one hell of a good job on the track tonight.:D

Korte took Ray out on the back strightaway for no reason at all thats why Ray got into a fight with him but I agree that they should not have let him run the latemodel race he has been doing that all year long and Ray Walsh called him on it tonight.By the way I55 did one hell of a good job on the track tonight.:D

Your so right, Walsh pass Korte clean and I guess Korte did not like it. Did Korte get black flag for the hit or did he get mad cause he had to go to the back then left the track? I will tell you what, Walsh started all the way in the back in the feature and made it all the way up to 4th. I just wonder if he could have won it all. Good for Ray for sticking up for himself cause it seems that the officials dont see Korte doing anything wrong at I-55, at lease in their eyes.... They should call I-55 (I-Korte speedway) because it seems like he is God there to them.......

Your so right, Walsh pass Korte clean and I guess Korte did not like it. Did Korte get black flag for the hit or did he get mad cause he had to go to the back then left the track? I will tell you what, Walsh started all the way in the back in the feature and made it all the way up to 4th. I just wonder if he could have won it all. Good for Ray for sticking up for himself cause it seems that the officials dont see Korte doing anything wrong at I-55, at lease in their eyes.... They should call I-55 (I-Korte speedway) because it seems like he is God there to them.......JMO

First of all, was no reason for Korte to take him out, I will give you that. This happened right in front of me and the whole deal was Korte was running hard down the back and walsh came up the track in front of Korte and korte hit him and he spun as a result. I don,t believe it was intentional at all. Korte pulled off because of him taking someone elses spot he decided to give up his own. Everything was fine with walsh until he realized that they were going to put him in the back, then he got mad. Korte was off the track before hand. He apologized for the incident and was man enough to admit that it was his fault. It was a bad deal for walsh, but it happens to every racer at one time or another. I have never seen Korte do anything like that intensional. Everyone was all over weber when he was angry over something like this. Well Walsh is no different. Props to Korte for being the better man to admit he screwed up and apologize for it. Not only to Walsh and his crew but to all of walsh's fans too. Outstanding show of character!

Your so right, Walsh pass Korte clean and I guess Korte did not like it. Did Korte get black flag for the hit or did he get mad cause he had to go to the back then left the track? I will tell you what, Walsh started all the way in the back in the feature and made it all the way up to 4th. I just wonder if he could have won it all. Good for Ray for sticking up for himself cause it seems that the officials dont see Korte doing anything wrong at I-55, at lease in their eyes.... They should call I-55 (I-Korte speedway) because it seems like he is God there to them.......

What are you talking about. Korte was going to the back for taking out Walsh. Before you start dogging on the officals get your story right.

ya he did apolagize because he got cought doing it if no one seen him he would not have did s**t

i do appreciate korte for apologizing

and korte left the track because i guess he thought there was no point in him finishing the modified race when he was going to make way more money winning in the late model feature

i believe ray threw a couple of punches at korte while he was in the car
but im not sure? all's i can remember is jumping off the judge's stand and running over and pulling ray out of the middle of a huge crowd of people and putting him on his back so that he wouldn't hurt nobody cause i know if i'd had let him go he'd have probably messed korte up pretty bad.

rays brand new helmet went for a flight though.
did anyone see joey toss it at fuzzies head?

after all was said and done everything went back to normal and probably better than normal. korte went on win the late model feature and ray went back to laughing and being RAY

i actually got a handshake and a thank you from ray
i guess it was for keeping him from doing something not so smart

i got to give props to my man bobby kaiser (he had my back the whole time).!!!!! LOL!!?!!

What are you talking about. Korte was going to the back for taking out Walsh. Before you start dogging on the officals get your story right.

If you look at my reply, I did ask if Korte had to go to the back and then left the track or if he got black flaged. Like I said I-Korte speedway......JMO I do have one and so do you.....

Your so right, Walsh pass Korte clean and I guess Korte did not like it. Did Korte get black flag for the hit or did he get mad cause he had to go to the back then left the track? I will tell you what, Walsh started all the way in the back in the feature and made it all the way up to 4th. I just wonder if he could have won it all. Good for Ray for sticking up for himself cause it seems that the officials dont see Korte doing anything wrong at I-55, at lease in their eyes.... They should call I-55 (I-Korte speedway) because it seems like he is God there to them.......JMO
Well maybe you should read it. You said in here about it being so called I-Korte speedway, slamming the officials but you also said in the 2nd sentence about Korte getting Black flagged and or put in the rear. Sooo which one is it, Korte being pentalized for this or is it Korte speedway. Im just a little confused cause Im sure you would agree that it really doesn't have value with you kinda contradicting yourself.

ok heres exactly what happened. think wht u want but i saw it all. randy was running his same line the whole race and ray was running the bottom and sliding up. well coming outta 2 ray was in the traction and when he slid up and hit the slick his wheels were spinning and randy had a run going on the top so he dumped him. ya it was kortes fault but should ray be a lil baby bout it no. it was a racing deal but to all u korte hatters bring on the replies....still won the lates

If you look at my reply, I did ask if Korte had to go to the back and then left the track or if he got black flaged. Like I said I-Korte speedway......JMO I do have one and so do you.....

Really i want to know why your calling I-55, Korte Speedway. Your pretty much dogging the officals by saying that crap. I guess your one of them fans that know it all

the fight

first off randy did not spin ray on purpose he is not like that and second of all randy did not throw any punches so he should have been able to run late model feature. if they would have let ray and randy settle it it would have been fine ? has ray ever spun anyone out before and racing deals happen ray is a dam good mod driver but its a free country and if u have the chance then u should be able to and are able to run what ever class you want damn that kyle busch carl edwars dale jr kevin harvick.. so i say keep it up randy king kong korte aka DAD you are the man and are one of the best in the bus

This happened right in front of me and it is just like racerfan said, Korte was running hard up high and ray drifted enough and Korte hit him. I just bet that ray feels like an @&& now. I don't ever see Korte take anyone out. I believe it was a bad deal for ray but it is something that wasnt purposely done and ray isnt having the best of years and had one of the better nights I have seen him run and tempers flare. I will say that it was a little overdone on rays part, not by saying anything to Korte but by swinging. NOT GOOD.

a lot of you ray walsh fans are not going to like this but here goes i also like walsh he is a good driver here is what happened walsh came up and blocked korte not once but twice and ya'll know block me once ok but twice not good and korte busted him being walsh blocked him the second time if the roles were reversed walsh would have done the same thing or any other driver as far as the fight walsh got out of his car went over to korte started the fight always if you leave your car go and punch someone out your out of there like right now and maybe suspended that did not happen but so far walsh has not been suspended but he should be and again i like walsh one of the best modified drivers i have ever seen tempers do flare people get angry but that should not have happened. korte was the better man he did sincerely apoligize.

jmo

Rk has been drivin like an *** at pevely all year, especially in the mod..proved his true character by spinning walsh even tho randys been running that line all year in his late..hell he did it to erb in the very next race,,not to mention I saw em chop tim manville for an entire feature earlier this year..the difference is those guys had enough integrity to race em clean..I personally hope raymond put a knot on his head.

If I'm not mistaken, Walsh is the first guy Korte has wrecked all year. When anyone else makes a physical move it "Rubbin is racin". When Korte does it, "He's drivin dirty". Ray Walsh isn't exactly "Mr. Clean" out there either.

Did anybody mention Billy Moyer door banging Jimmy Mars in that heat race at Tri-City? No! Would someone have posted about it if Randy Korte had done it? Yes, and it would have been 3 pages long by now.

Just be honest guys, you don't like him. So therefore, you view his actions differently than you'd view someone else's.

BTW, Manville door slammed Korte to get that first win. These guys race hard and sometimes they get a little physical. It happens every week in almost every class.

Rk has been drivin like an *** at pevely all year, especially in the mod..proved his true character by spinning walsh even tho randys been running that line all year in his late..hell he did it to erb in the very next race,,not to mention I saw em chop tim manville for an entire feature earlier this year..the difference is those guys had enough integrity to race em clean..I personally hope raymond put a knot on his head.
U obviously don't know what you are talking about because Korte started the race in front and ended in front. Kinda hard to spin someone when they are in 2nd the whole night. And I would like to know what you call chop. As far as I am concearned when korte ran the same line as you said yourself and to go further you said he has done this all year, then how would it hardly be concidered a chop on korte's part. And finally, If you are in front, you have the right of way and the driver behind must find his way around you, with this said Korte took the blame even though, as you said yourself, ray slid up in front of Korte who was running his same line that he has been running all year.

Back