Iraq bound

Out of the game..for now.
Hello fellow racers, my name is Chris Moyer and we've been racing at pevely for the last 2 years in number 73 amod and have been learning and slowly but surly getting better but it's official i'm leaving for the big sand box in early june.

My unit ......Det. 1 Co. D 735th MSB.......is getting deployed, we are Direct Support for the 42d. Infantry which is already at their MOB station and is currently getting all there equipment and paperwork squared away.

I will be leaving on June 1 and will report to Iraq sometime around December after trainups and other obligations we have to perform before we can leave. i'll be in country over there for 18 months to 2 years.

It's been fun talking to you guys and gals, i've been here since 99 and have learned lots from everyone.

So i'll keep those who care informed and i'll talk to everyone every time i get a chance.

Thank you and see you when i get back.

Best of luck to you....

Thank you for your service to our country. Keep the faith and we will see you back here racing soon.

Keep you head up as a proud American and Keep you head down over there. Let them boys know we are proud of them and hang in there, we are praying for them. Get back to the dirt as soon as you can and good luck!!

I dont know you but I would like to thank you for fighting for the freedom we all enjoy. Be safe.

Thank you for serving us! You'll be in our prayers. Hurry home, be save, good luck, and God Bless you!

Chris...Best of luck to you and return home safe and sound as quickly as possible!

We want you back at Pevely as soon as your call to protect our freedom allows.

I dont know you either but I will be praying for your safe return home as well as our other troops that are there and will be going there. Thank you for defending our freedom. God bless you and return home safly!!!

thank you

For all the support for the troops, we ALL love to hear support from people.......

hug your kids alittle tighter, and keep your love for the country high and we'll all be home soon to enjoy life to the fullest i'll be back soon enuf, and enjoy the smiling faces and the helpfull hands i've met at pevely.

Thank you.

If given the chance i'll be there to race before i leave(june 1), hope to see all you down there.

Thank you for helping to pay the price for all of our freedom. Hope you return to racing back home soon.

Hey #73, when you get set up over there just let me know what your email address is and I'll put you on our mailing list for track results and photos.

Be safe my friend!!

Millsey

we care!

thank you for your service in keeping us safe at home.

I think I speak for all of us when I say.. Let us know how you're doing!!! WE ALL CARE!

make it home safe!

Godspeed and safe travels, don't ever let people tell you what you're doing for this country is wrong. I hope this thread has a ton of nothing but positive response. Your brothers and sisters in all branches are here for you. All of us back here will do our best to post positively while you are away and will hope you get to read some results while you serve. Thank you for what you do!

Good Luck and be safe, your in my prayers, along with all the other Men and Women serving our country.. Thank You!!

GOD BLESS

Back