irefin

wahooracing

Hey sumo haven't heard from you in awhile just checking in. How is the big bad max. You ought to come down to the big city and see the new car we are working on. Are you going to flickerwood next weekend. If your not go to our rules meeting with us or meet us there. It is at the panorama lanes in the basement area. Doors open at 6pm, meeting starts at 7pm. They will have the bar open for the meeting. Take Care wahooawayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Happy NewYear Wahooooooooo

How's it going,how's your lovelife these days,getting any fresh??Flickerwood is Jan.17 is that the same day as rules meeting?I'm picking up a 2002 ultramax pro-force tommorrow.So my project "defending the Sumo Champ Belt 2004 " will soon begin.Bud Haney,Bob Johnson,and myself are going to build up the engine.MadMax is signed to test drive and set up.We'll get together and talk about helping sponsor "Wahooo 2004 Experience"
Catch You Later
SuMo Awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:D

Yes the meeting is jan 17th if something changes and you don't go to flickerwood let me know. No need for a new love life yet. Getting geared up for the 2004 season. It should be a good one for us. The 2004 wahoo expierence. I might need mad max as a back up driver if the new cra is to fast. Take Care. wahooawayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

back up driver

Hey Yohoo, I am sure you can get Paul to run some test laps for you if you cant handle the speed. Hey there Super Sumo, it looks as though you may have a spare kart for me to use to chase pb in, maybe this time I can beat him:D This way we save wear and tear on Mad Max:cool:

Spare Kart ??

Racer Rik,What's this spare kart s**t ? You should have said kart 4-Sale,so you can chase Puaal around.Let's work something out for this chassis,there's a couple of guys interested.
Catch you later
Sumo Awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:D

We won't be needing a spaer driver i am sure i can handle the new speed and power. Sumo the car is coming along nicely. Let me know if you don't go to flickerwood. Lonnie will porbably save you a seat at his table anyway. Take care. Wahooawayyyyy

Back